Hi I am new this forum. My time line as below. Please someone add my time line on spread sheet 457 - ENS 186 | Visa Nomination:25/05/2016 | Visa Application: 25/05:2016|

Applied through MA, Sydney.

Nomination & Visa Grant: Waiting

Congrats to all who got PR recently!

I saw someone has same timeline as mine below

Nom and visa last day of June

Direct entry

Status receiced

immi***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** make money

Only God or superman can understand immigration's processing system .... Good to all of us

I think they may even have a hard time working it out.

i am not a religious person, but I have spent the last 5months praying that the visa will be granted within the 6month time frame, but it doesn't look like it.

we applied on the 12feb, and get married on the 14th of August.

i really wanted to surprise my new wife with the PR document on the morning of the wedding.

by the looks of it, some people are getting responses back within 5 months and others are waiting 7+

I think they may even have a hard time working it out.

i am not a religious person, but I have spent the last 5months praying that the visa will be granted within the 6month time frame, but it doesn't look like it.

we applied on the 12feb, and get married on the 14th of August.

i really wanted to surprise my new wife with the PR document on the morning of the wedding.

by the looks of it, some people are getting responses back within 5 months and others are waiting 7+

I am reaching 9 months mark very soon but haven't heard anything back

I am reaching 9 months mark very soon but haven't heard anything back

I can understand that immi delayed the visa processing bcz they ask extra documents from some people ........but what the hell is going with our files .......i never contacted by my co for anything ........sometimes i think that may be i submitted all the documents when i lodge the file .......its more than 10 months now ........oh god do something

@Mirza @mirzaa @sunny786 @June9 any update guys?? Here is my post below. Agree or not?

At 3 months u are waiting patiently

At 4 to 5 months u are excited a bit.

At 6 months u are excited so much also very little worried.

At 7 months u are worrying too much.

At 8 months worrying, getting pissed off, frustration building up.

At 9 months u are pissed off so much that u wanna tear ur hair off. U had enough. So depressed

At 10 months onward u cant take this anymore so u give up. Life is going on let it go . U cant do much about it. But inside it hurts so much. U are unhappy at all time

https://goo.gl/SM8j0A

This link says people are getting 187 direct entry from December. 3 applicant got visa in last 7 day who applied in late december one of them applied on 22/12/2015 and he/she got approved on 14.07.2016 that means they are almost done with december. I hopef they will start with February soon. Finger cross....

But still people are waiting from November even October.

Edited by Emon Alam

Hi,

Is there a way to know if Nomination has been granted.

I have applied visa on 8th June.

Thanks

You would need to ask your employer as they are the applicant for the nomination, so any DIBP communication would go to them (or to their migration agent if they used one).

hi guys

i have just joined , i have question if any one can give accurate answer it will be big relief for me , question which month 186 visa they are assessing now ?????

thank you guys and good luck to everyone

Hi @jatin03

If you look at older posts in forum on last few pages you will see we have people getting approvals mostly who applied in Nov and December 2015 some lucky ones from Jan 2016 also got approval. Some of the guys who applied in Jun 2015 and Sep 2015 are still waiting. In short you can not get the accurate answer. Depends on Immi.

Anyways share your timeline, may be some of our senior members can help you.

Be patient we are boarded on same train, which is going through dark tunnel.

Edited by coolmotu

hi guys

i have just joined , i have question if any one can give accurate answer it will be big relief for me , question which month 186 visa they are assessing now ?????

thank you guys and good luck to everyone

What is your timeline jatin

Nomination 19 april 2016 Visa 20 april 2016( subclass 186 transition stream )

Hi Guys good luck to every one who is waiting here from long time.

i was asked for further document on last Wednesday as I did lodge my visa and nomination on 15 Dec 2015, 457-186.

and gonna summit those document by tomorrow.

they asked for AFP report for my wife and form 80 for both of us.

nomination hasn't approved yet but think that's gonna be clear soon as they didn't ask anything for nomination.good luck guys