hey everyone, immi made a documents requested on 29 feb, I have submitted all the documents, however I just applied Australia police clearance on 29 march (last week). here is my question.

1. How long does it take for immi to get the aus police clearance?

It has been a month since immi request documents, I checked the timesheet people usually get their response after a month, but in my case it is dead silence, right now I am really worries and tired. Any help would appreciate...

Hi

1. How long does it take for immi to get the aus police clearance? As soon as you attach it.

Did you ask for extra time to submit documents? since the 28 days finished ages ago (documents requested on 29 feb) .

Hi

1. How long does it take for immi to get the aus police clearance? As soon as you attach it.

Did you ask for extra time to submit documents? since the 28 days finished ages ago (documents requested on 29 feb) .

Sorry forgot to clarify something, I didn't applied the police clearance myself, my agent did that for me, as for extra time no I don't think he had... thanks for the reply.

hey everyone, immi made a documents requested on 29 feb, I have submitted all the documents, however I just applied Australia police clearance on 29 march (last week). here is my question.

It has been a month since immi request documents, I checked the timesheet people usually get their response after a month, but in my case it is dead silence, right now I am really worries and tired. Any help would appreciate...

It hasn't been a month since you attached the police check, its only been a week!

It hasn't been a month since you attached the police check, its only been a week!

look... I really don't know what is going on, or how info request work. That is why I post my question on here and ask for some opinion, advise or whatever. Beside I also mentioned it on my last post my agent did that for me. If you want to help and elaborate I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart, but if you just want to mock me for being ignorant or so, can you please stop, I really can't take this anymore... Thank you

I told him when I find out that he have done mistake on my visa subclass, on the second day of my application, he keep saying, he correct by sending form 1023, I used to ask him the same thing time n again, so it doesn't affect anything on my application, but used to get same answers, will not affect in visa application.

IF i call CO, and explain all these, will they consider my application? I think, there is no difference on procrdure and documents, as i am from transition stream. Its just changing the word from 187 to 186 on my approval letter.

My advice is try speaking with CO ask if u have any other way out. If not re apply asap. Dont get upset. Ur disappointment wont change anything. Better bear in mind that u have nomination done. So 99% u have ur pr. Now its just the matter of time and money

nom and visa 7/09/15

NSW

let me share my situation and advice. I was in Hong Kong long time ago, and CO may or may not ask for my HK's police clearance. However, it definitely will take more than one month to get one, since HK's office are very slow. My agent suggested me that if something CO requested take me more than one month to provide, no need to worry, but have to send a email to clarify why spending more than one month to fulfill the request, for example, you can say you were busy or sick, or the police department took extra time to process your police clearance.

For about how long, my agent told me they received original police clearance letter 3 working days after I applied for it. And then, my agent scanned and upload it immediately. If I'm in your situation, I definitely will send them a email to ask for the progress.

Not sure whether I am being helpful or not, but wish you all the best.

That's your MA's mistake, tell them to pay. Unfortunately withdraw the visa application is the only option.

For Visa 186 application, you can use the medical results from 187 (If you have already done it for 187- Valid for one year).

Keep in mind you only have six month to lodge visa application from the date of nomination approved, so don't delay.

Enforce your MA to pay as they did the mistake and not you. I think unless nomination is approved it should be fine but you have to lodge under 186

Good news guys ! 186 direct entry granted 4th April ! I don't know how to do my signature. But .....

Nomination put in 4th July 2015, approved 3rd December 2015, visa put in 9th December approved 4th April 2016. 2 applicants direct entry, hairdresser !

Good luck everyone it's such a relief

Requested Documents on 04/03/2016 - Submitted on 15/03/2016 - No Updates !! WTF is going on ? I know all the august peeps are on the same boat. Lets hope they sort all of us today - GOD has sent blessing - Its raining in melbourne :) Best of luck peeps - Prayers for all :)

Applied on 28/Aug/2015 - Still Waiting :ssign8:

Edited by AndyPandy

Good news guys ! 186 direct entry granted 4th April ! I don't know how to do my signature. But .....

Nomination put in 4th July 2015, approved 3rd December 2015, visa put in 9th December approved 4th April 2016. 2 applicants direct entry, hairdresser !

Congratulations! You are pretty lucky to have a December application approved so quickly

Is it from NSW PESE or VIC? and do you know if its same CO? Did you call them or they just approved it?

let me share my situation and advice. I was in Hong Kong long time ago, and CO may or may not ask for my HK's police clearance. However, it definitely will take more than one month to get one, since HK's office are very slow. My agent suggested me that if something CO requested take me more than one month to provide, no need to worry, but have to send a email to clarify why spending more than one month to fulfill the request, for example, you can say you were busy or sick, or the police department took extra time to process your police clearance.

For about how long, my agent told me they received original police clearance letter 3 working days after I applied for it. And then, my agent scanned and upload it immediately. If I'm in your situation, I definitely will send them a email to ask for the progress.

Not sure whether I am being helpful or not, but wish you all the best.

Thank you for your reply lucky, for the oversea police clearance I am pretty sure that is done already, last week I just found out I need 2 police clearanc, one oversea and one in Australia, in my case I have just apply the AUS police clearance last Tuesday, some people tell me Aus police clearance only take a week to proceed. Now I am not quite sure:

1. My CO hasn't look back at my case yet

Or

2. My MA hasn't got my Aus police clearance yet, or did he upload it already.

But really thank you for your reply, it ease my mind a little bit.

Congrats!You are so lucky!

Good news guys ! 186 direct entry granted 4th April ! I don't know how to do my signature. But ..... Nomination put in 4th July 2015, approved 3rd December 2015, visa put in 9th December approved 4th April 2016. 2 applicants direct entry, hairdresser ! Good luck everyone it's such a relief
congrats :)

Congratulations

"There are currently 122 users browsing this thread. (20 members and 102 guests)"

Come on guests!!!! Login and share your timeline.

Nom: 17th Sep 2015; Nom approved: 23rd March 2015

Visa application: 1st Oct 2015; Still waiting...

Good afternoon all!

Hoping to get some answers on this thread please... just got off the phone with DIBP and told me that our application is with a case officer (great news!) but something is holding it up... now all our paperwork / health checks have been submitted but she mentioned it could be the nomination.

Could anyone assist in how we progress this and upload / get our nomination? We used an MA but she's useless. No communication.

Timeline is as follows: 457-186 transition visa, LR, 2 people, visa lodged 29 Sept 2015.

Any help appreciated guys - THANK YOU!

hi i want to know how we can check nomination status by self..

You cannot check the status on your nomination. Your employer is the applicant for the nomination, and DIBP will only speak with your employer or their migration agent. If you want to know the status, as your employer to keep you updated.