Good morning everyone. I'd like to share my news.

After 209 days of waiting and waiting, I received my grant letters. Thanks everyone for your support. Here is my timeline.

Lodged: 07/08/2015

granted: 03/03/2016

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PESE

(No contact from Immigration)

Congrats buddy

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

After 209 days of waiting and waiting, I received my grant letters. Thanks everyone for your support. Here is my timeline.

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PESE

Congrats!!!!What a long wait but finally you got it!

It also proved that NSW PESE is the slowest within all the teams.

Hey Rachel,

We've had a right panic about it and found quotes from the law handbooks explaining the law changed in 2009 so that minor things would no longer be removed from record. Wrote a really apologetic stat dec, references from friends and employers and no other issues from all that time ago when being a plonker at uni when drunk.

Fragomen are our MA and they haven't been overly informative but said it should be fine.

How did yours go?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hey Ashley,

We had exactly the same thing happen, my hubbies police certificate came back as no live trace, our CO asked for a stat dec which we submitted the next day and less than a week later our visa was approved.

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, good luck ?

Hey Ashley,We had exactly the same thing happen, my hubbies police certificate came back as no live trace, our CO asked for a stat dec which we submitted the next day and less than a week later our visa was approved.I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, good luck
Thanks for helping our member rach

Hey Ashley,

We had exactly the same thing happen, my hubbies police certificate came back as no live trace, our CO asked for a stat dec which we submitted the next day and less than a week later our visa was approved.

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, good luck ?

Oh thats reassuring!! Thanks so much for coming back to me.

It was nothing serious so fingers crossed it will be a similar case to yours ?

Got a long wait ahead...

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PESE

congrats!

Hi everyone,

I

I am a new one but following forum for a long time.

I have trouble need you to adv.

My timeline

Nom: 25 aug

Visa: 28 Oct.

My problem is that I worked for my old and sponsored employer 1 yr and 9 months.At that time, my employer applied nomination and letter to immigration for my visa 186. And now, I also working at the same position and the same company but wz the new boss. I am wondering if it is effect negatively to my grant visa. Because the sponsored employer sold this company to the new one. Anyone who know this situation , give me any adv.

Thks

i know now

long time follower first posting i applied nom and visa 23july2015, any one waiting around same time.

Thanks

Hi thsyd long time, what occupation . What date Is ur nomination and or if nomination is Approved.

Did immi request any additional docs??

which state you applied from.

Give us more details ,this makes it easier to assist you

Hi everyone,

I

I am a new one but following forum for a long time.

I have trouble need you to adv.

My timeline

Nom: 25 aug

Visa: 28 Oct.

My problem is that I worked for my old and sponsored employer 1 yr and 9 months.At that time, my employer applied nomination and letter to immigration for my visa 186. And now, I also working at the same position and the same company but wz the new boss. I am wondering if it is effect negatively to my grant visa. Because the sponsored employer sold this company to the new one. Anyone who know this situation , give me any adv.

Thks

From what I know you need to be with same employer at the same office for 2 years minimum to be eligible for 186 application.