Immi a reduced staff for cost control ass , and many are demanding pay rise. And num of applications in 2015 were higher than before.

everything happen in 2015 >,<. that reason why this year soooooooooooo slowly .(also refugee problem )

everything happen in 2015 >,<. that reason why this year soooooooooooo slowly .(also refugee problem )

yea you right @jimmyman the same case officers must be working on other subclasses as well 100% why would a company hire 20 people for each department when they can hire 40 and the pressure on them , if I may say.

Guys this is the first time I came across this contract renewal BS. like my contract has 14 months remaining should i get mine renewed as well? as my boss is pretty laid back and lazy lol if i start now i maybe able to get mine renewed in 2 weeks

any suggestions??

@Immotech180915 for this reason my MA asked to mention it is ongoing position so that they don't ask if it takes time for the application. They shouldn't ask as you have submitted 2 years contract while applying. But still cant say

@Tony77 in my opinion if I understood you right, if your visa was being scrutinised they wouldn't have approved the nomination as the nomination is from employer but does say that via this nom tony will be sponsored so it's just that they asked for your police clearance,

am am not sure if you declared any of you previous offence on any forms n the place clearance say no adverse results , they may want to clarify or just want to keep that in your file . Hang tight you will get it.

Its under processing I won't call it scrutiny , it's a negative word. U know wat I mean

@Jazzcrave..scrutiny is inappropriate word you are right ...I am crystal clean no problem with law so to me the original copy request sounded like a stupid bureaucratic request! ON the Nomination ...Quote from Immigration agent:

MAil 1 : Hi xxxx

Further to my email below, the Nomination application has just been approved. I will keep you updated on when we receive the Department's decision on the Visa.

Best regards,xxxxx

MAil 2 after 30 minutes :Hi xxxx

The Department is now assessing the Visa component and has requested copies of the original Italian police clearance certificates for yourself and your wife (in Italian). We have already provided the attached translated copies. Please send me the copies in Italian, and I will provide them to the Department.

Best regards, xxxx

@Jazzcrave..scrutiny is inappropriate word you are right ...I am crystal clean no problem with law so to me the original copy request sounded like a stupid bureaucratic request! ON the Nomination ...Quote from Immigration agent:

MAil 1 : Hi xxxx

Further to my email below, the Nomination application has just been approved. I will keep you updated on when we receive the Department's decision on the Visa.

Best regards,xxxxx

MAil 2 after 30 minutes :Hi xxxx

The Department is now assessing the Visa component and has requested copies of the original Italian police clearance certificates for yourself and your wife (in Italian). We have already provided the attached translated copies. Please send me the copies in Italian, and I will provide them to the Department.

Best regards, xxxx

Thats strano, amico. But yea I didn't doubt ya in any way mate, my bad if you felt that way said in general now just hang tight you will have it in matter of days time

We have just had our visa approved. We did our medicals upfront and took surgery results and letters from our oncologist as we had both received a cancer diagnosis since arriving in Australia. I really cant believe they didn't ask for any further documents. To say i'm relieved is an understatement!

All our details are below and I've updated the spreadsheet, hopefully it's the right version :wink:

Nom 27/08/15

Visa 31/08/15

Nom & Visa approved 02/03/16

TRT

LR

Vic processing centre

Mining production mananger

Congrats buddy good luck [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Good morning all,

I'm new here but during the process of thinking about and preparing my application the information on here has been really helpful!

Were currently in Sydney on a 457 through my partners employer, he's a 3D multimedia designer. Weve received a positive skills assessment for ENS direct entry and had our medicals done and uploaded.

The nomination was submitted yesterday through Fragomen and they are now preparing the visa app.

The only snag so far is that when we requested police certificates from the UK my partners showed up as 'no live trace' rather than my 'no trace'. We requested a subject access request from the UK police and there is a caution on there from 8 years ago and a penalty notice from 6 years. We havent declared these at any point as we didnt know they were still there (laws changed in 2009) and they arent convictions. Weve wrote a stat dec explaining everything and got some character teferences. Just wondered if anyone had been through anything similar?

Fragomen said it should be fine but didnt elaborate much.

Thanks all!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Good morning all,

I'm new here but during the process of thinking about and preparing my application the information on here has been really helpful!

Were currently in Sydney on a 457 through my partners employer, he's a 3D multimedia designer. Weve received a positive skills assessment for ENS direct entry and had our medicals done and uploaded.

The nomination was submitted yesterday through Fragomen and they are now preparing the visa app.

The only snag so far is that when we requested police certificates from the UK my partners showed up as 'no live trace' rather than my 'no trace'. We requested a subject access request from the UK police and there is a caution on there from 8 years ago and a penalty notice from 6 years. We havent declared these at any point as we didnt know they were still there (laws changed in 2009) and they arent convictions. Weve wrote a stat dec explaining everything and got some character teferences. Just wondered if anyone had been through anything similar?

Fragomen said it should be fine but didnt elaborate much.

Thanks all!

@ Rachel Had a similar situation if am not wrong. But I guess you should consult an agent or someone with thorough inside.you would also har to fill incorrect detail form as well as you knew or were unaware the dept might create trouble for ya.

And along ur stat secs and references that's will b an additional help

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed incorrect tag

Hey Rachel,

We've had a right panic about it and found quotes from the law handbooks explaining the law changed in 2009 so that minor things would no longer be removed from record. Wrote a really apologetic stat dec, references from friends and employers and no other issues from all that time ago when being a plonker at uni when drunk.

Fragomen are our MA and they haven't been overly informative but said it should be fine.

How did yours go?

Hey Rachel,

We've had a right panic about it and found quotes from the law handbooks explaining the law changed in 2009 so that minor things would no longer be removed from record. Wrote a really apologetic stat dec, references from friends and employers and no other issues from all that time ago when being a plonker at uni when drunk.

Fragomen are our MA and they haven't been overly informative but said it should be fine.

How did yours go?

@ Rachel got her grant so she might be. Visiting the forum less often.

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixed incorrect tag

Good morning everyone. I'd like to share my news.

After 209 days of waiting and waiting, I received my grant letters. Thanks everyone for your support. Here is my timeline.

Lodged: 07/08/2015

granted: 03/03/2016

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PESE

(No contact from Immigration)

After 209 days of waiting and waiting, I received my grant letters. Thanks everyone for your support. Here is my timeline.

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PESE

Congrats mate

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PESE

Yahooooo.....!! Congrats

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PESE

Congrats, a long wait! Isn't it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Transition Stream

HR country

NSW PES

Yeaaaaa!!!! Congrats buddy