Just wondering, has anyone tried emailing DIBP to ask for the status of their application? I want to know if this will help speed up the application process. It says that email will be replied within 7 days, is that true? When you submit additional requirements that were asked by the CO, do they reply within 7 days as well.

Dear All,

I've just got email fro DIBP this morning at 8:48. I got my PR finally, it has been lasted 195 days. The waiting was painful.

I would like to share my time line:

Lodged: 13/08/2015

submitted: 20/08/2015

more information requested: 29/01/2016 (another 2 years contract, as my old contract only has 1 and half years left when they started to open my file)

information submitted: 05/02/2016

granted: 02/03/2016

Direct entry

HR country

I got lots of supports and information here, and I really want to say thank you to everyone.

Good luck!!!!

Dear All,

I've just got email fro DIBP this morning at 8:48. I got my PR finally, it has been lasted 195 days. The waiting was painful.

more information requested: 29/01/2016 (another 2 years contract, as my old contract only has 1 and half years left when they started to open my file)

Direct entry

HR country

I got lots of supports and information here, and I really want to say thank you to everyone.

Good luck!!!!

Congrats mate very happy for u!!! What's ur occupation

Edited by Jazzcrave

Dear All,

Direct entry

HR country

Good luck!!!!

Congrats 20 August.. the waiting game is over for you now enjoy and have fun.

Dear All,

Direct entry

HR country

Good luck!!!!

nice and congrats

Can you share which processing centre?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. I submitted everything with my application. Even i asked a new contract from employer then submitted. I believe all of documents are up to date. I got 1 confusion though. In 2013 i got my 457 in june then i went to overseas for a month. I had a overseas police clarance dated 2012. Just curious do i need a new police clearance or the old one should be fine???

@Jazzcrave i dont think i saw ur timeline on the sheet mate??

Just realised somebody messing up with the sheet. Some of the row are hidden. I dont know who did it and why

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Hi everyone. I submitted everything with my application. Even i asked a new contract from employer then submitted. I believe all of documents are up to date. I got 1 confusion though. In 2013 i got my 457 in june then i went to overseas for a month. I had a overseas police clarance dated 2012. Just curious do i need a new police clearance or the old one should be fine???

@Jazzcrave i dont think i saw ur timeline on the sheet mate?

Just realised somebody messing up with the sheet. Some of the row are hidden. I dont know who did it and why

nom and visa 07/09/15

nsw

Get a new pcc from overseas mate ASAP 99% chances Te that would ask.

THANK YOU - YOU'RE AN AMAZING HUMAN.

I'm going to have to ask for the receipts or invoices... and things aren't too great between my bosses and I at the moment. I'll have to hold off another month hopefully before they pick up the application.

I have noticed in spreed sheet that auto email is saying mid july?

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 2 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

Please click on the following link regarding current planned system outages:

Planned System Maintenance and Current issues

This auto response is verification that we have received your email. If your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individ

**This is an automated response regarding ENS 186/RSMS 187 applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 2 March 2016

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged early August 2015.

Please click on the following link regarding current planned system outages:

Planned System Maintenance and Current issues

This auto response is verification that we have received your email. If your query is addressed by this email or does not relate to an ENS/RSMS application already lodged you will not receive an individ

Bundle of thanks Ali, ....!!

Dear All,

Direct entry

HR country

Good luck!!!!

Dear @20 August. May I ask that when CO requesting the updated contract from you, what did say in the "request for more information" document? I might have the same situation as yrs. When they requested the contract from me, it was saying "without exclusion to possible renewal", which is not a clear statement. My contract has 1.5 years left, I am not sure if it can be renewed, without a clear requirement from Immi

Bundle of thanks Ali, ....!!

Thats what they want people to know. Not all applicants are on forum so they may be want people should think their September and or Oct files will take a lot of time so they should stop calling immi and divert their time and mind.

Just said if they say sept first week people from first week will call and say " oh am 1st September how come I didn't hear anything" so gues to avoid that scenario they not updating the right dates.