Hi Any one have any idea when they wiil start May application? any one please ... lodged on 20 may...

I think they're now officially working on Feb/Mar applications. There have been a few lucky people as late as April getting good news.

I suspect you'll have another few months to wait before they give you news on your application. Did you apply with an MA?

Hi all, I'm new here and just wanna share my timeline:

Nominations lodge: 04 dec 14

More doc required 26 May 15

Doc provided 9 jun 15 (doc about the training stuff that I have to wait for my boss get it for me)

Nomination approved: 1 July 15

Visa application lodged: 9 July 15

Visa grand: still waiting...

I have a MA apply for me. However he got like hundreds of 457/186 cases (saw their case boxes) so my MA doesn't prepare very good doc :(

Anyway in the waiting game now:)

Hi All,

Brand-spanking-new to this forum. I'm mid-application under the 457 Transition Scheme and I guess like most people wondering how much longer I need to plan to twiddle my thumbs :) Status on my ImmiAccount says 'Application Received'...

Nomination Approved: 18th June

PR Visa Applied: 18th June

Medicals Completed: 22nd June

Medical Results Received & Processed: 1st July

Visa Approved: TBC

Haven't figured out how to add this to my signature :)

UL :)

Hi All,

I am new to this forum.

My application details are:

Nomination Applied: 13/02/2015

Nomination Granted: 29/06/2015

Visa Applied: 02/07/2015

visa application lodged with all docs except medicals on 02/07/2015

Medicals cleared: 08/07/2015

Visa Granted: TBC

Thanks!!

Regards,Sri

Any idea how long they take time only nomination? i lodged in May ....only nomination time seperate....

It usually takes 3-4 months from the time you lodged your Nomination. I lodged mine on 9 March and it was approved on 11 June. There are others like Mani who lodged his Nomination on 12 March, but have yet to hear back. I think it really depends on where your application is being processed and various factors as well. This is just an estimation though.

It usually takes 3-4 months from the time you lodged your Nomination. I lodged mine on 9 March and it was approved on 11 June. There are others like Mani who lodged his Nomination on 12 March, but have yet to hear back. I think it really depends on where your application is being processed and various factors as well. This is just an estimation though.

It's too frustrating. They playing/working like a lucky draw which I hate .... :(

Hi. I am new follow this forum when I found in May. I got email from officer request more doc which is my wife pcc I already provide

but that was date mistake on issue date **/**/2017 instead of **/**2015.

May time line visa& Nomi. 30/ March

document req: 10/July

document provide : 13/july

Hi. I am new follow this forum when I found in May. I got email from officer request more doc which is my wife pcc I already provide

but that was date mistake on issue date **/**/2017 instead of **/**2015.

May time line visa& Nomi. 30/ March

document req: 10/July

document provide : 13/july

Your lucky man atleast CO is assigned.... so anytime you will get PR approval :)