Hi Guys

we applied on 9th July nomination and 10th July application through Migration Agent.

is there any way I can check the status of our application by ourselves. .as our MA is not that helpful. If I make immi account will I be able to check the progress and what detail do I have to put in immi account check my visa application. .

Is there anyone who lodged nomination and VISA application 1st or 2nd week of May 2014 ?

MA lodged nomination & our VISA application 11th May

we are still waiting for the result, very frustating !!!!!!!

Hey MD,

hard to give an assesment without knowing your visa details and actual circumstances, but if you applied in may and you havent at least gotten your nomination approved then I would defenetiley send them an email as thats way too long. nomination aproval/ co allocation is ocurring around the 13 week mark from nomination so yeah. i would enquire and see what happened there aye.

lets us know what they say, and good luck

Hi All,

I have just lodged my application Direct Entry, my Nomination has already been approved, I now need to upload documents, am I right in saying, if they are coloured scanned they do not need to be certified? Also I find the immi site hard to follow. Have I to send my birth cert, employers references and my CV? Sorry to be a fool.

Hey MD,

hard to give an assesment without knowing your visa details and actual circumstances, but if you applied in may and you havent at least gotten your nomination approved then I would defenetiley send them an email as thats way too long. nomination aproval/ co allocation is ocurring around the 13 week mark from nomination so yeah. i would enquire and see what happened there aye.

lets us know what they say, and good luck

Thanks PM1111

Here's the detail as follows :

MA lodged nomination and our application Direct Entry 11th May

CO asked for additional documents regarding nomination and Form80 by 1st of Aug

MA sent those documents etc. to CO 22 Aug

CO again requested more documents for nomination dated 15th Sep

MA submitted those by 25th Sep

After that .....waiting n waiting

MA advised me not to bother CO.

So waiting ..........n waiting !!!!!!!

agreed.

any news today?

So finally it's the time to celebrate. PR GRANTED THIS EVE.

nomination applied and visa: 6th July

nomination approved: 7th October

medicals requested: 7th October

Medicals submitted: 13th October

visa grant: 16th October

this forum has been very helpful. No 2 years exp shown. Occu painting and decorating. However I put a cover letter from ANZSCO regarding 2 years ON JOB TRAINING.

Wish good luck to everyone. Don't loose and give up. This was my 2nd attempt as first there were few docs missing and my nomination was refused.

Cheers kam

So finally it's the time to celebrate. PR GRANTED THIS EVE.

nomination applied and visa: 6th July

nomination approved: 7th October

medicals requested: 7th October

Medicals submitted: 13th October

visa grant: 16th October

this forum has been very helpful. No 2 years exp shown. Occu painting and decorating. However I put a cover letter from ANZSCO regarding 2 years ON JOB TRAINING.

Wish good luck to everyone. Don't loose and give up. This was my 2nd attempt as first there were few docs missing and my nomination was refused.

Cheers kam

CONGRATS.....finally a July application has been approved. Hopefully that means I'm soon (nomination and visa submitted on 7 July via MA - NSW office)

Did you get in touch with immi at all during the process, other than to submit medical? And what office processed your visa?

Hi Guys

any ideas what does this message means

our medicals were reffered to MOC and we are yet receive CO..Updates to health information will not occur until a case officer investigates the person's case in line with published processing times for the visa that has been applied for. There is no need to contact the department at this time concerning this matter’

We are very stressed abut this now..seems like some big issue

CONGRATS.....finally a July application has been approved. Hopefully that means I'm soon (nomination and visa submitted on 7 July via MA - NSW office)

Did you get in touch with immi at all during the process, other than to submit medical? And what office processed your visa?

Visa was processed by Paramatta office. I called them every fortnight to check the update

Well, I've just logged in to my ImmiAccount after a week. To my surprise, the status changed to "Finalised" just today, and "Granted" status for each applicant!

I haven't received the grant letter emails though, but guess I'll receive them soon :biglaugh:, below is my full time-line:

ENS 186 Direct Entry (just briefly here in Australia on 457 Visa)

Nomination: 14/05

Application: 24/05

Nomination approval: 12/08

CO asked for Medical: 24/09, 13/10 Medical sent

VISA granted: 17/10

Team 5 VIC

Cheers :laugh:

Edited by DavidExpat
typo