Congratulation Molly35...My application was lodged on 14/6/14 but haven't heard anything from immi. I hope won't be long for me

Hi all

I have been following this thread for a while now, but haven't posted in ages, I found this thread very useful during the waiting process of PR 186. I wanted to share my timeline with you.

Nomination and application lodged 18/6/2014 with all documents

Medical done on 27/5/2014 before applying for visa

Permanent visa granted today 1/9/2014

I work as a division 1 nurse in a large public hospital in Melbourne, my application was received by Parametta NSW, but my visa was granted by a case officer in WA. During the process I never heard from my case officer and I never received any acknowledgement that I had a case officer. I checked my immiaccount a few times and it always said in progress! Today I checked it at 11.20am and it said in progress, then I received an email at 11.38am from WA immigration stating my visa had been granted!. Then I went back on the immi account and my in progress had been changed to finalised and there was my visa grant letter. I really didn't expect to receive my grant yet and thought it was pretty quick. By the way I never filled in FORM 80 and they never asked me for it and I am from the UK. It is a lovely surprise for my first day of annual leave and I wish everyone else the best of luck with their visa process.:smile:

Thanks guys for your messages of congratulations : ) I meant to say that I did temporary transition scheme. Also I did hear from some of my nursing colleagues that they process nursing applications faster. Not sure how true that is but 2 of my nursing friends had their visas granted within 12 weeks.

Thanks to everyone for posting their timeline. My visa was granted today. Here is my timeline to hopefully benefit everyone else who is waiting patiently.

16/May 2014 - Nomination filed by Employer

17/May 2014 - Application filed

08/Aug 2014 - Medicals completed

27/Aug 2014 - Email sent to DIBP asking for a progress update

29/Aug 2014 - Nomination approved

01/Sept 2014 - Visa granted

Office was Melbourne. Direct Entry Stream. No contact from CO.

Edited by paulinmelbourne

I don't know what you mean by "doing" June applications. I applied in mid-May and have had no correspondence at all. I can't see how they could be "doing" June apps when they haven't "done" May apps (at least not that I've been advised)

I'm in the same situation. Lodged on 26 May but heard nothing so far...

Congratulations Paulin!!!

a question, which DIBP office did you email to? it seems that approach greatly helps.

also, are you from low or high risk country?

thanks

Hi Paulin,

Congrats. A quick query - since you did not get any contact from CO, How did you know you had to email Melbourne DIBP office? Sorry my query could be dumb as I applied late in june and ignorant of how the interactions happen.

You don't have to email Melbourne DIBP. But some others had done so after the 3 month mark, and had a good response so I thought I would try...

Does "Health has been finalized for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the department", mean that my high blood pressure reading in the medical has been accepted?

Where do you see this mate? Is this on your Immi Account?

According to the document you referred to you would be graded 'A' if "Physical findings are completely normal, including a blood pressure at or below the recommended levels, .." The question is what is the recommended level. Usually most Doctors would say 140/90 is the border between 'normal' and 'hypertensive'.

Guest guest101310

Hi there,

I applied for visitor visa e600 online on 24th Aug 2014.The status of my application is finalised, but I never got any notice or an email confirms that it has been accepted or refused in spite of getting acknowledgement of application letter on 26th. When I check my immiaccount there has been written (granted) beside my name but when I click on view grant letter link it shows that there is an error has occurred and the service is temporarily unavailable although I have been checking my immiaccount almost everyday from thursday 28th after 8amAEST until today but the problem still remain.

Could anyone tell me please what's the matter with my application. And do I have to apply again or it is still in progress?

Thank you

Hi there,

I applied for visitor visa e600 online on 24th Aug 2014.The status of my application is finalised, but I never got any notice or an email confirms that it has been accepted or refused in spite of getting acknowledgement of application letter on 26th. When I check my immiaccount there has been written (granted) beside my name but when I click on view grant letter link it shows that there is an error has occurred and the service is temporarily unavailable although I have been checking my immiaccount almost everyday from thursday 28th after 8amAEST until today but the problem still remain.

Could anyone tell me please what's the matter with my application. And do I have to apply again or it is still in progress?

Thank you

Check your VEVO please :)

http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/vevo.htm

Guest guest101310

I get this message when try to check my VEVO.

"Your ImmiAccount does not have access to the VEVO service"

Edited by guest101310

I get this message when try to check my VEVO.

"Your ImmiAccount does not have access to the VEVO service"

you need to use 'check your OWN visa using VEVO'. using VEVO as an immiaccount holder is for organisation. You can either use password(need to call immigration to register this i think), TRN or visa grant number.

Guest guest101310

According to VEVO's conditions i guess i can't register to VEVO because im currently outside australia and i don't have australian business number.

Do you think there is another way to solve this problem? since ive got no reply from eVisa Visitors Helpdesk although i emailed them three times last week.

thanks for your help

Guest guest101310

Ive just done exactly as what you said but i got a message says that "The details entered could not be found please check the information you have entered is correct and try again"

Im sure all information is 100% correct. I guess there is a problem with the website.

thanks