Hi heyitsme, well i guess yeah looking at other cases on here, but saying that i dont have any proof except for when i look at my actual application on my immi account and it states there nomination approved, strange, did anyone get an actual nomination approval letter/ email?

we've had zero contact with our case officer only a note added to our application requesting medicals, then an update stating no further information required about 3 days after the medicals, tbh i dont even know if we have a case officer, btw i did our application myself, a family of 4 with a step child so i guess not a straightforward case just hope i did it right :unsure:

Yeah my company forwarded to me the email that my nomination has been approved already. I don't have MA and I applied online for my visa. But I didn't find anything in my immi account where it states that my nomination has been approved already.

Quick update.

I received a response letter just today. I asked for an update last Monday and DIBP updated me that my visa application has been assigned to a co already (name indicated). And the good thing is, the co was copy furnished with the letter from DIBP. Hope it wont be a long wait anymore.

Quick update.

I received a response letter just today. I asked for an update last Monday and DIBP updated me that my visa application has been assigned to a co already (name indicated). And the good thing is, the co was copy furnished with the letter from DIBP. Hope it wont be a long wait anymore.

Where did you ask for the update? I've tried emailing pse but I just getting the same response team 4 has it and they don't actually answer my questions!

I have had zero response other than the same reply each time I email... Really don't get how some are granted the same week a co is assigned and then others wait weeks.. Very straight forward case the only thing I can think now is our form 80 was the 30 year one before they changed it back to 10 year again

I have had zero response other than the same reply each time I email... Really don't get how some are granted the same week a co is assigned and then others wait weeks.. Very straight forward case the only thing I can think now is our form 80 was the 30 year one before they changed it back to 10 year again

Have you tried to stating team name in the subject line? It goes into their inbox (not central admin team) by that way.

or just a phone call.

Hi folks we finally got the good news after a process that started in January.

Nomination rejected under transition due to promotion(nurse-nurse manager)

April nomination approved in direct entry-told to apply after skills assess by vetassess-2months wait for positive result.apply for visa on immi ac on 10june all documents,police checks from here and home(no form80s)-did medicals 17 June. No contact until grant this morning.Happy days!!!!good luck to all waiting-it was very stressful. Visa application to grant-10 1/2 weeks.what a way to start the weekend!!

April nomination approved in direct entry-told to apply after skills assess by vetassess-2months wait for positive result.apply for visa on immi ac on 10june all documents,police checks from here and home(no form80s)-did medicals 17 June. No contact until grant this morning.Happy days!!!!good luck to all waiting-it was very stressful. Visa application to grant-10 1/2 weeks.what a way to start the weekend!!

congrats guys

Where did you ask for the update? I've tried emailing pse but I just getting the same response team 4 has it and they don't actually answer my questions!

2 days after sending my visa application, a co emailed me asking me for some additional documents. After complying, I haven't heard from her again. So after my nomination approval, I asked for an update directly to her email address. But the one who replied was nsw.pse. On the letter, it stated that my visa application has been assigned to a new co (I pressumed its a new co coz the one who previously emailed me is not the same co assigned now).

Sikofbrit, do you have a MA?

April nomination approved in direct entry-told to apply after skills assess by vetassess-2months wait for positive result.apply for visa on immi ac on 10june all documents,police checks from here and home(no form80s)-did medicals 17 June. No contact until grant this morning.Happy days!!!!good luck to all waiting-it was very stressful. Visa application to grant-10 1/2 weeks.what a way to start the weekend!!??

congrats! Are you from high risk/low risk country? I am thinking if that plays a BIG part in the approval.

We are from the north of Ireland.(supposedly part of the uk)so don't know if that's high or low risk!lol we didn't use a migration agent.as far as I can see you pay them a few to upload documents you have to get yourself anyway and it certainly doesn't speed up the process from when the application is put in going by the various timelines of all different visas.suppose they're handy for people not confident in filling out forms.to people who have just applied realistically no one seems to be getting a grant within 2 months-we were 73 days and I know how frustrating it must be for people waiting over 3 months.keep positive:)

Sucxx would that still be pse email?

Yeap, let me copy & paste:

CONTACTING THE PROCESSING CENTRE

It is important that you are specific in the subject line of your email as this will ensure your email is efficiently filtered to the correct team.

· If you receive an email from the Department with a Team reference in the subject line then please put the Team reference in the subject line of your return email – for example if the subject line has “Team 4” then reply with “Team 4 (and your TRN)” in the subject line.

· If you know your case officer’s name you may put this in the subject line of the email and send to vic.pse@immi.gov.au

· WITHDRAWALS: If your enquiry is specifically about withdrawing your application please put the word “withdrawal” first in the subject line of your email.

Please note that if you are requested by a case officer to send specific documents by physical mail to PESE then they must be sent to PESE GPO Box 9984 Sydney NSW 2001 regardless of the office where the application is being processed.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvOUXdWUr_MG1hPxrJTwLsZccRMIJiXo_crwlTFPrOzDdJkHIg

Edited by robswife

April nomination approved in direct entry-told to apply after skills assess by vetassess-2months wait for positive result.apply for visa on immi ac on 10june all documents,police checks from here and home(no form80s)-did medicals 17 June. No contact until grant this morning.Happy days!!!!good luck to all waiting-it was very stressful. Visa application to grant-10 1/2 weeks.what a way to start the weekend!!??

Hi Paddynfamily, where was your application processed?

And congrats.

Hi everyone,

I lodged both of nomination application and 186 visa application on May 28, 2014, together with medical report and police clearance. So far there's still no any response, no CO is allocated.

I will keep all of you updated if there's any progress.

Have to wait patiently!

Edited by kmchu

Hi Paddynfamily, where was your application processed?

And congrats.

Hi guys thanks,we followed this thread loads recently and it was a huge help through an anxious wait.application went to parramatta office and visa granted by a senior c o at just after 9am from WA.we live in melbourne.off to celebrate!!have a good weekend people and hope you all get good news real soon!!

Hi guys

I've been following this thread for a while it has been really helpful.

So... I want to share my timeline:

Visa Type: ENS 186 Direct Stream

Nomination lodged: 24/05/2014

Visa application: 18/06/2014 ( with MA)

No contact from DIAC

PARAMATTA

good luck to everyone

Edited by tonio8346