Purchasing a car.

Guest Guest66881

Guest Guest66881

We are looking at another vehicle, what with us going country soon we will need something a bit bigger and more powerful each, Deb as the Honda CRV but i will be looking at Klugers again and maybe the Ford Territory.

Can't drive a truck onto Coles for shopping can i?:wink:

Been down to that new place on Joondalup drive easy autos 123, some great looking second hand deals anyone purchased from that outlet?

As a Territory owner of 11 years, I can tell you my car has had more trips to the mechanic than I've had hot dinners. Do yourself a favour and get a Kluger, especially the model prior to the current one which was built in Japan (new one is built in the US).

We are looking at another vehicle, what with us going country soon we will need something a bit bigger and more powerful each, Deb as the Honda CRV but i will be looking at Klugers again and maybe the Ford Territory.

Been down to that new place on Joondalup drive easy autos 123, some great looking second hand deals anyone purchased from that outlet?

I ain't in oz ,but I should imagine the cars and engines are similar .....jags ,audis ,vws ,etc etc .....i have mates with various cars ,and for quality and level of service over 10 years my Lexus beats them all hands down .....LEXUS ALL DAY LONG ....they are not expensive to service and repair either

We had a beautiful Kluger Grande, it was top of the range and was an amazing drive, had 4 headphones for onboard entertainment etc etc 7 seats but it was just too big for our needs now the kids have all but grown up. Part exchanged it for a new Mercedes SLK with just two seats :wink: completely impractical but great fun and our nod to the fact we're past the kiddy winkle stage . We've still got our Mitzi 4x4 dual cab though and it's great even though it's ten years old. Does all the practical stuff and still only had 99k on the clock.

I ain't in oz ,but I should imagine the cars and engines are similar .....jags ,audis ,vws ,etc etc .....i have mates with various cars ,and for quality and level of service over 10 years my Lexus beats them all hands down .....LEXUS ALL DAY LONG ....they are not expensive to service and repair either

Lexus are brilliant but an arm and a leg in Oz friends paid over 90 grand for theirs

If you're going proper bush, then I'd recommend any of the following: Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Challenger, Isuzu MU-X, Holden Colorado 7, Ford Everest. All have 4WD ute underpinnings and are much better for bush conditions. The Challenger is a bit of a bargain in my opinion. All will be a compromise in that they will feel firmer on bitumen roads.

Take a look at these.....new Pajero Sport. Seems to describe just what you want if you're looking at Klugers and Territorys.

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/62710/2016-mitsubishi-pajero-sport-review-gls-and-exceed-rugged-but-refined-mitsubishi-gets-it-right

Call me old fashioned but the back of that Pajero Sport looks like the tail lights have melted (hence why I suggested Challenger instead - it's the previous model, replaced by the Pajero Sport)

I know, i've yet to see one at night to see how bright these LED's are. They say it grows on you...but it's a great price for a new car, same as the others, based on the Ute.

Only 5 seats though, but a massive boot.

Archived