My travel thread

Quokka2005

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stacey is a very lovely person.... I have just been wearing my Grandma hat now and again.

And I'm the anxious mum at home, I'll be waiting for her at the airport when she gets back!! :)

I just choked on my water laughing there haha! I wouldn't ask you to pick me up, taking me there was probably stressful enough for you :laugh:

I'll probably be in America anyway but if you fly back to Edinburgh and I'm not working of course I will.

You've certainly looked after her whilst she's been in Perth - what a lovely lady you are

Probably welcomed the distraction from daily life. Life of the idle or retired. I've taken any number of foreign visitors to Pinnacles and further afield. I guess that makes me a super nice guy by such a measurement? I wouldn't have thought much of it to be honest.

Probably welcomed the distraction from daily life. Life of the idle or retired. I've taken any number of foreign visitors to Pinnacles and further afield. I guess that makes me a super nice guy by such a measurement? I wouldn't have thought much of it to be honest.

Oh for goodness sake Flag - what really is the point of that post you made. If you've nothing nice to say .................................... well, I'm sure you know the rest. You are a proper Eeyore. I'm also one of the idle/retired. So what! Bet you wish you were too.

Anyway.... it was a really nice day and I really appreciate it especially since its probably my last trip this year. I've applied for a load of stuff past few days and not heard much back. I'm not sure someone's likely to take me with this amount of time left, well of they check anyway. I'd probably be better just going home to my old job and save for the next trip

You've certainly looked after her whilst she's been in Perth - what a lovely lady you are

Thank you for that comment Ali. But apart from enjoying Stacey's company, I am just paying back what others have done for my offspring when they have been travelling. After all that is what makes the world go round don't you think?