October 2015 EOI's

hjd

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello. I applied my eoi on 17th of August under Registered Nurse occupation but no invitation yet (60 points). I can see that some people with same points but later date got invitation today. Anyone got idea why no invitation for me? :(

Did you apply through an agent? If so, that is probably the hold up.

If not, log in to Skillselect and see if the link to the application appears on there. Sometimes the emails get lost in the system. Also check your junk mail folder.

You should have an invitation based on your points and submission date, unless something has changed to affect your points, between submission date and now.

Also, is it 189 that you've applied for?

Edited by CaptainC

@Azh

Roman (post above), submitted two days after yours and got an invitation, so unless you have amended your EOI since, then you will have an invitation. I'm sure your agent will be calling you soon with the good news.

Apparently not. I've just spoke to my agent and she said she's had nothing as of yet .

I applied as a chef around the 12th of sept and captain c guessed I would get an invite either end of October or more likely beginning of November. I have 60 points... Obviously if you have more points then ignore what I just said.

You say that you submitted 'around' the 12th September, are you certain it wasn't later than that?

The rounds are automatic so you should have been invited. I have a theory that your agent may not have submitted the EOI until after the 14th Sept (which is the date that @roman submitted, with the same points score)

I've seen accountants with 70 points who've been invited.

wow, thanks CapitainC, great news! how that all of 70 points got their invitations

do you know when the skillselect invitation rounds and occupation ceilings pages will be updated? Seems it has not been updated with details of the last round yet..

wow, thanks CapitainC, great news! how that all of 70 points got their invitations

do you know when the skillselect invitation rounds and occupation ceilings pages will be updated? Seems it has not been updated with details of the last round yet..

I don't know if all 70 pointers got invited.

Not sure when the page will be updated, it should have already been updated by now

Hi all,

now I am so worried if my eoi submission gone wrong or something. What should I expect after submitting EOI? Do I get any email from skillselct? Cause on skillselct window I can see my eoi is submitted and there is pdf file of correspondence that my eoi was submitted. But somewhere I heard that I should get an email from skillselect (?) That is why i am so confused now. Should I give a call to Immigration department or something?

On my skillselcet window,

invitation section is empty and contact section is empty as well.

on correspondence section, there is pdf file.

status is submitted.

what is a normal process of EOI submission? is there anyone can tell me?

Sorry, my writing skill is terrible. I am so worried and confused :(

DOE: 17/08/2015 (60 points)(189 visa)(Registered Nurse)

NO INVITATION still

77ggcv, thank you for your reply.

yes I am just using one email. and screenshot looks same to except that I've never updated my eoi.

When I submitted my EOI I didn't get any email. As I've never updated my eoi, I didn't get any email according to that.

So if the screenshot looks same there is no need for worry? :(

and did you get email when you submitted your eoi?

There's something not quite right with the invitations based on the information coming into the forum.

I saw on the forum that someone got invited with 60 points and a submission date of 14th September.

All applicants with 60 points (other than those pro rata applicants) that applied before 14th September should have been invited.

Unless:

1. people have made amendments that would affect points.

2. A milestone that would affect points was reached between the submission date and the invitation round. (such as the applicant having a birthday that moved them into a new age bracket)

3. They submitted EOI for any other visa type than 189

4. The poster that said he was invited got the date wrong, wasn't actually invited, or had more than 60 points.

77ggcv, thank you for your reply.

yes I am just using one email. and screenshot looks same to except that I've never updated my eoi.

When I submitted my EOI I didn't get any email. As I've never updated my eoi, I didn't get any email according to that.

So if the screenshot looks same there is no need for worry? :(

and did you get email when you submitted your eoi?

I am beginning to think something is wrong with mine too, I did not received any email confirming I submitted an EOI, I just knew based on the "view correspondence" link. Hi CaptainC should we be receiving an email to confirm the submission of EOI? Sometimes when I logged-in in the skillselect, I will receive an email notifying me that I log-in. Here is the correspondence.

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 9.47.26 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 9.47.26 AM.jpg

I am beginning to think something is wrong with mine too, I did not received any email confirming I submitted an EOI, I just knew based on the "view correspondence" link. Hi CaptainC should we be receiving an email to confirm the submission of EOI? Sometimes when I logged-in in the skillselect, I will receive an email notifying me that I log-in. Here is the correspondence.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31662[/ATTACH]

That confirms that you submitted and the date of effect is the 25th September. I highly doubt that there is anything wrong with your application and you just haven't been invited this time.

The earliest date I've heard for an invite is 14th September.

Jessyi, Try to view your detailed EOI, check and recheck if you missed anything........

Be careful not to amend anything unless it is wrong. If you make amendments (that affect points) then your submission date defaults to the day you made the amendments and you go to the back of the queue again.

Be careful not to amend anything unless it is wrong. If you make amendments (that affect points) then your submission date defaults to the day you made the amendments and you go to the back of the queue again.

Good point CaptainC. He/She can review EOI without changing it.