October 2015 EOI's

hjd

Hi Captain C

I have lodged my EOI under 489 with 65 points and 190 with 60 points as an accountant on 27th Sep. When can i expect my invitation? / Will i receive an invitation?

Thanks !!

Very hard to say.

Minimum points for invitation are currently 70 points.

489 only offer 80 invitations per month, so that decreases your chances significantly.

Personally I can't see any way that you will receive an invitation at all, based on current data.

Ask me again early next week and I'll see if the newly released data will give you any hope.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Capitan,

Just noticed something odd on my EOI page. Date of effect in front of EOI for 189 is 28/09/2015, however when I click on "view points breakdown" ,DOE is 13/10/2015. my points has not changed and didn't reach any sort of milestone. What do you think? which DOE is correct?

P.S. Last week when I checked "view points breakdown", it was as the same as the other on EOI.

Edited by Amir HK

Hi Capitan,

Just noticed something odd on my EOI page. Date of effect in front of EOI for 189 is 28/09/2015, however when I click on "view points breakdown" ,DOE is 13/10/2015. my points has not changed and didn't reach any sort of milestone. What do you think? which DOE is correct?

Most likely the 28/09

However be prepared that it has been amended and the 13/10 is the new DOE

Could it be something to do with your work experience?

Generally if there is no change in points then the DOE stays the same anyway, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Actually I've got no work experience added to my EOI. And yes, points have not changed! Everything looks normal.

Hi CAptainC,

2613XX, EOI Submitted 5th June 2015 with 60 points, Please let me know my chance to get invitation today

Sorry, I thought I'd already replied to you.

There's a possibility that you will get an invitation in the next couple of hours. Otherwise it will be next round. (2 weeks from today)