October 2015 EOI's

hjd

Bugger not what we wanted to hear - we had an IELTS done but it has expired - didnt actually think they would surely if you speak English was born in the UK and had a full english education you would get something but no..... HOPE we get something on the 23rd :chatterbox:

If you hold a British passport then you don't need to complete an IELTS at all, but you don't gain any points for that.

You only require IELTS if you want to claim the points.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys, it's disappointing, I submitted my EOI on 28/Sep/2015 , 261313 software engineer skill with 65 points and did not get invitations. I read in another forum that a guy got invitation with 65 points and he submitted his eoi on 25/Sep/2015. So what I can say at the moment is that I am 3 days behind of 65 pointers. What do you think guys? Capitan C ?

Hi guys, it's disappointing, I submitted my EOI on 28/Sep/2015 , 261313 software engineer skill with 65 points and did not get invitations. I read in another forum that a guy got invitation with 65 points and he submitted his eoi on 25/Sep/2015. So what I can say at the moment is that I am 3 days behind of 65 pointers. What do you think guys? Capitan C ?

Are you certain that his occupation was in the 2613xx occupation group?

Are you certain that his occupation was in the 2613xx occupation group?

Yes, that guy commented:

"189 | 261313 | Medicals: 15-Aug | PTE (12-Sep): 76 (10 Points) | ACS Lodged: 16-Sep | ACS Outcome: +ve (25-Sep) 25 Points | EOI: 65 points (25-Sep) | Invited: 09-Oct | Visa Lodged: DD-MM | CO: DD-MM | Grant: DD-MM"

Another guy also left a comment like:

" 189 / 261313 | 65 points/ ACS Applied on 15/7/2015 | +ve on 20/7/2015 / IELTS L/R/W/S : 7.5/7/7/7.5 on 29/8/2015 / EOI Submitted : 23/7/2015 / EOI Updated : 18/9/2015 / Invite : 8/10/2015 / Application Submitted : XXX"

all these comments are on *****removed link as per forum rules****, So what I can conclude is that according to these info , cut-off for 261313 is 65 with DOE 25/09/2015 . What do you think guys? Capitan C , what's your opinion?

Edited by CaptainC
Removed link

Yes, that guy commented:

"189 | 261313 | Medicals: 15-Aug | PTE (12-Sep): 76 (10 Points) | ACS Lodged: 16-Sep | ACS Outcome: +ve (25-Sep) 25 Points | EOI: 65 points (25-Sep) | Invited: 09-Oct | Visa Lodged: DD-MM | CO: DD-MM | Grant: DD-MM"

Another guy also left a comment like:

" 189 / 261313 | 65 points/ ACS Applied on 15/7/2015 | +ve on 20/7/2015 / IELTS L/R/W/S : 7.5/7/7/7.5 on 29/8/2015 / EOI Submitted : 23/7/2015 / EOI Updated : 18/9/2015 / Invite : 8/10/2015 / Application Submitted : XXX"

all these comments are on *****removed link as per forum rules****, So what I can conclude is that according to these info , cut-off for 261313 is 65 with DOE 25/09/2015 . What do you think guys? Capitan C , what's your opinion?

Take a look at your skillselect EOI again and make sure that your date of effect has remained the same. If these applications and dates that you quoted are genuine then you should have received an invitation if your EOI was before this.

So annoyed, didn't receive an invite again... Must mean that pretty much no 60 pointers got invited

This round has certainly been a curveball.

It was suggested to me yesterday by an RMA that the cap and cease for some of the older visas may be a factor, as well as the change to fortnightly rounds from monthly.

Take a look at your skillselect EOI again and make sure that your date of effect has remained the same. If these applications and dates that you quoted are genuine then you should have received an invitation if your EOI was before this.

As I said before, my EOI date of effect is 28/09/2015 which is 3 days after the date that guy mentioned it. Therefore, 25/09/2015 with 65 points got invited but I did not get invitation with DOE 28/09/2015 .

So annoyed, didn't receive an invite again... Must mean that pretty much no 60 pointers got invited

This round has certainly been a curveball.

It was suggested to me yesterday by an RMA that the cap and cease for some of the older visas may be a factor, as well as the change to fortnightly rounds from monthly.

As I said before, my EOI date of effect is 28/09/2015 which is 3 days after the date that guy mentioned it. Therefore, 25/09/2015 with 65 points got invited but I did not get invitation with DOE 28/09/2015 .

Have you had a birthday or a milestone that would affect points in that time, or have you adjusted your EOI in any way?

Hi All,

I got my IELTS results today (all 9's woo!), do you think if I submit my EOI tonight I could get an invite in the next October round?

I have all my docs (just need to get them certified)

Thanks

Well done!! That is some score!!

How many points do you have now?

Have you had a birthday or a milestone that would affect points in that time, or have you adjusted your EOI in any way?

No nothing has changed.

What I try to say is that so far 261313 with DOE 25/09/2015 wit 65 points has been invited, BUT I didn't get invited with DOE 28/09/2015. It mean that I am 3 days behind ? and hopefully I get invited next round?

No nothing has changed.

What I try to say is that so far 261313 with DOE 25/09/2015 wit 65 points has been invited, BUT I didn't get invited with DOE 28/09/2015. It mean that I am 3 days behind ? and hopefully I get invited next round?

The penny has dropped. Sorry, you have narrowly missed out.

I now have 75 points (I'll add it to my profile footer once I figure out how!) and I have my skills assessed for Telecommunication Engineer - 263311

Honestly didn't think I'd get all 9's; studied for a week with the official book and listened to a few podcasts. The sample papers really helped!

(Hope it's ok for an Irish lad to join the poms forum - I did live in London for 6 years :cute:)

I now have 75 points (I'll add it to my profile footer once I figure out how!) and I have my skills assessed for Telecommunication Engineer - 263311

Honestly didn't think I'd get all 9's; studied for a week with the official book and listened to a few podcasts. The sample papers really helped!

(Hope it's ok for an Irish lad to join the poms forum - I did live in London for 6 years :cute:)

with 75 points, you have a very very high chance to get invited, I'd say 200%

Of course! it is a very multinational forum nowadays.

75 points you'll definitely get an invitation on the 23rd.

What about next round ? any chance?

Maybe. It is very very difficult to say with the pro rata applications as it all dependent on the volume of applicants in the same group.

I would be quietly confident for the next round as you only narrowly missed out this time.

I submitted my EOI on 25/9/15 with 65 points and have not received an invitation under the 2613 ANZSCO. Seems to be the luck of the draw just. Hopefully I will definitely get one next time round!!

I submitted my EOI on 25/9/15 with 65 points and have not received an invitation under the 2613 ANZSCO. Seems to be the luck of the draw just. Hopefully I will definitely get one next time round!!

You'll def get invited next round, your clock time of EOI has been surely later than the other guy. Fingers crossed for us as I only missed out 3 days.

I know the horrible feeling when you're unsure about something, so I just do what I can to help people.

It is a bit like a full time job, as well as running a ship! But, I get a lot of leave so I generally get the time to do it.

Well, I can't talk for us all but I am very thankful that you take the time to help us

CaptainC, any guess on why no accountants received their invitations this round? It now sounds really scary... :confused:

I'm also an Accountant with 70 points. Submitted EOI last August 24. I've been waiting all day for an invite but nothing came. I am seriously worried. :(