October 2015 EOI's

hjd

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congratulations to all with invitations.

Just as a word for others still waiting, the invitation round is automatic and is usually completed very quickly. If you haven't received your invitation within the next 2-3 hours then it is likely that you haven't been invited.

No invite here (70 point accountant).

I was thinking earlier, I am wondering if they have combined the external auditors with the accountants and then applied pro-rata.

There is a 2525 accountant ceiling which is on a prorata basis and 1000 external auditors which is seperate and now all gone. But if you combine the two at 3525 for the year, this is 293 per month or 1175 so far this financial year... as 1440 have already been let in (combined) this would suggest it will be another month or even two until any accountants get an invite.

Just my thoughts.

Edit:

Ha as I am writing the above Lew ruins my theory!

No invite here (70 point accountant).

I was thinking earlier, I am wondering if they have combined the external auditors with the accountants and then applied pro-rata.

There is a 2525 accountant ceiling which is on a prorata basis and 1000 external auditors which is seperate and now all gone. But if you combine the two at 3525 for the year, this is 293 per month or 1175 so far this financial year... as 1440 have already been let in (combined) this would suggest it will be another month or even two until any accountants get an invite.

Just my thoughts.

There's already a few accountants who have been invited in the last 30 mins or so.

I applied as a chef around the 12th of sept and captain c guessed I would get an invite either end of October or more likely beginning of November. I have 60 points... Obviously if you have more points then ignore what I just said.

Did is you get invited with 60points........

Hi,

I have received Invitation today; EOI lodged on 14 September with 60 points.

ANZSCO Engineering Manager; Skills Assessment (CPA) submitted 14/12/13; Skills Assessment (CPA) Positive 11/05/14; IELTC 12/05/15 (L7.0; S; R7.5; W7.0); EOI 14/09/2015 (60 points); Invitation received 22/10/2015; Visa lodged ??; CO ??; Visa grant ??; Arrive in Australia 05/06/2016