October 2015 EOI's

hjd

There's something not quite right with the invitations based on the information coming into the forum.

I saw on the forum that someone got invited with 60 points and a submission date of 14th September.

All applicants with 60 points (other than those pro rata applicants) that applied before 14th September should have been invited.

Unless:

1. people have made amendments that would affect points.

2. A milestone that would affect points was reached between the submission date and the invitation round. (such as the applicant having a birthday that moved them into a new age bracket)

3. They submitted EOI for any other visa type than 189

4. The poster that said he was invited got the date wrong, wasn't actually invited, or had more than 60 points.

Captain C

ya you are right as I has follewed other forum people are invited till 15th September 2015 all non- pro data occupation, hope full we should get invited next round 29/9/2015

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just notice that I have made mistake with my announcement. I have submitted my EOI on 14 AUGUST not september.

I really apologize for any confusion it caused.

Thanks CaptainC for bringing this up.

Hi,

I have received Invitation today; EOI lodged on 14 September with 60 points.

ANZSCO Engineering Manager; Skills Assessment (CPA) submitted 14/12/13; Skills Assessment (CPA) Positive 11/05/14; IELTC 12/05/15 (L7.0; S; R7.5; W7.0); EOI 14/09/2015 (60 points); Invitation received 22/10/2015; Visa lodged ??; CO ??; Visa grant ??; Arrive in Australia 05/06/2016

I just notice that I have made mistake with my announcement. I have submitted my EOI on 14 AUGUST not september.

I really apologize for any confusion it caused.

Thanks CaptainC for bringing this up.

Hi Roman,

thanks so much for clearing up this confusion. It's much appreciated.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi all,

now I am so worried if my eoi submission gone wrong or something. What should I expect after submitting EOI? Do I get any email from skillselct? Cause on skillselct window I can see my eoi is submitted and there is pdf file of correspondence that my eoi was submitted. But somewhere I heard that I should get an email from skillselect (?) That is why i am so confused now. Should I give a call to Immigration department or something?

On my skillselcet window,

invitation section is empty and contact section is empty as well.

on correspondence section, there is pdf file.

status is submitted.

what is a normal process of EOI submission? is there anyone can tell me?

Sorry, my writing skill is terrible. I am so worried and confused :(

DOE: 17/08/2015 (60 points)(189 visa)(Registered Nurse)

NO INVITATION still

Hi jessyi

I too am a nurse waiting on an invite. I've not received an email regarding my submission of EOI. However it states on skillselect that I have and there is a correspondent which you can open. Try not to worry. Its a stressful time but you just have to be patient :)

Good luck :)

So 15 th August 2015 was the last invitation for non- pro data occupation so when can I expect an invitation if my EOI is 29th September

By looking into last four rounds:

3 August (last invitee 9 July)

7 September (last invitee 27 July)

9 October (last invitee 27 July, no progress due to obviously huge backlog of 65+ applicants)

23 October (last invitee approx. 15 August). It looks like situation came to normal peace.

you shall be on the threshold for December 1st round or you will get it just before Xmass :).

By looking into last four rounds:

3 August (last invitee 9 July)

7 September (last invitee 27 July)

9 October (last invitee 27 July, no progress due to obviously huge backlog of 65+ applicants)

23 October (last invitee approx. 15 August). It looks like situation came to normal peace.

you shall be on the threshold for December 1st round or you will get it just before Xmass :).

thank you Roman... I guess you are right I will get invited by 4th December 2015 thank you

The next invitation round for 2015 are

6th November 2015 & 20th November 2015

4th December 2015 & 18th December 2015

i hope this information helps

This is probably correct but may not be exact dates. The rounds aren't always exactly two weeks apart. On some occasions they are on Mondays.

I applied as a chef around the 12th of sept and captain c guessed I would get an invite either end of October or more likely beginning of November. I have 60 points... Obviously if you have more points then ignore what I just said.

EOI 189 visa invitation round for November

https://www.border.gov.au/Busi/Empl/skillselect

i think you will be invited by 20th November 2015

according to the cut off 6th November from 16th August till 5th September 2015 only be invited

• 2 weeks later...