What would you change about the UK ?

Parley

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eh? What have I missed? Has the right honourable knob been knobbing something he shouldn't? :laugh:

Heh, it was an eyebrow raiser over the breakfast table this morning ;P

Surprised no one in the UK thought to share it on here already lol. My FB newsfeed was full of it from UK peeps this morning. Some of them were having way too much fun with it.

Heh, it was an eyebrow raiser over the breakfast table this morning ;P

Surprised no one in the UK thought to share it on here already lol. My FB newsfeed was full of it from UK peeps this morning. Some of them were having way too much fun with it.

theyve been very quiet about it on here ;) Most people on my fb have been quiet too but twitters been going mad. #hameron #pigsgate #therestrufflesahead :laugh: The funniest bit is some people have been excusing it as typical student behaviour lol

theyve been very quiet about it on here ;) Most people on my fb have been quiet too but twitters been going mad. #hameron #pigsgate #therestrufflesahead :laugh: The funniest bit is some people have been excusing it as typical student behaviour lol

Twitter would run riot with that sort of story. I was amused by the chipolata or cocktail sausage debate ;) no one mentioned a foot long hot dog that's for sure.

First I heard about it was on here today.

Archived