Xfactor australia

PommyPaul

lol some good ones tonight jockin tas ! But I take it it's not ya cup of tea :)

There's so many of those shows I get them mixed up Shelly. I really dislike the one where the contestants start sobbing and telling everyone about their sick Granny or their poor single mother who has struggled to get their super talented child onto the show. Is that the X Factor? As I said, I get them mixed up. Never have watched them. Do any of them ever become famous?

There's so many of those shows I get them mixed up Shelly. I really dislike the one where the contestants start sobbing and telling everyone about their sick Granny or their poor single mother who has struggled to get their super talented child onto the show. Is that the X Factor? As I said, I get them mixed up. Never have watched them. Do any of them ever become famous?

haha yes know what ya mean ! But still love it ! Some become famous yes ! But I'm a old music lover myself lol but still watch them all , thought the voice was crap this year though ! Lol :)

it's not really reality tv though, more like a talent show, i find it very inspirational, some amazing hidden talent....

What is it if it's not reality TV? I'm over them all. There is heaps of talent out there, you only have to go to an open Mike night or go and see a few local bands to realise that, You get them without the sob story and having to listen to judges and watch lots of adverts too.

Once you start watching they hook you in though. There's less and less about the talent and more and more about the sob story and the invented arguments, usually between female judges, to keep people watching. A one hour show might have about 10 minutes (if you're lucky) of talented people doing there thing. Too much padding for my liking.

What is it if it's not reality TV? I'm over them all. There is heaps of talent out there, you only have to go to an open Mike night or go and see a few local bands to realise that, You get them without the sob story and having to listen to judges and watch lots of adverts too.

Once you start watching they hook you in though. There's less and less about the talent and more and more about the sob story and the invented arguments, usually between female judges, to keep people watching. A one hour show might have about 10 minutes (if you're lucky) of talented people doing there thing. Too much padding for my liking.

This is where I get annoyed too. My youngest auditioned for The Voice Kids. She got down to the last 250 from 8000. She wasn't selected because she wasn't interesting enough or didn't have a sad story to tell. She is better than half of the finalists selected who were picked purely for their personalities or had a close sick relative etc etc.

This is where I get annoyed too. My youngest auditioned for The Voice Kids. She got down to the last 250 from 8000. She wasn't selected because she wasn't interesting enough or didn't have a sad story to tell. She is better than half of the finalists selected who were picked purely for their personalities or had a close sick relative etc etc.

The TV production companies need "something" different to keep the viewers hooked. Whether it's a sob-story of some sort, or some other personality trait, that'll help keep the viewing numbers up, the money from the voting lines keeps rolling in, and the advertisers are kept happy with large audience figures.

The TV production companies need "something" different to keep the viewers hooked. Whether it's a sob-story of some sort, or some other personality trait, that'll help keep the viewing numbers up, the money from the voting lines keeps rolling in, and the advertisers are kept happy with large audience figures.

On top of that it saves the TV companies from trying to figure out ways to make interesting drama series and having to pay actors and writers. The more channels we get the more crap we get. It all needs paying for and the advertising investment is disappearing.

Archived