Main reason people move back. And do they regret coming / leaving

CowlingAFC

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do people who live in the larger cities like Sydney and Melbourne also get bored eventually and want to get out?

Nightlife, Theatre, Shows, Entertainment, Parks, Beaches, Events, Country Fairs, Farmers Markets, Sport, Cafe's, Restaurants etc make it pretty difficult to be bored. Far more to do then in Leeds, Southampton and Newcastle (places we lived in the UK), although I do hate comparing as each place has its own unique qualities.

We have moved to the outskirts of Greater Sydney and now plan on moving away from the city for a quieter life (yes we are a little antisocial).

Nightlife, Theatre, Shows, Entertainment, Parks, Beaches, Events, Country Fairs, Farmers Markets, Sport, Cafe's, Restaurants etc make it pretty difficult to be bored. Far more to do then in Leeds, Southampton and Newcastle (places we lived in the UK), although I do hate comparing as each place has its own unique qualities.

We have moved to the outskirts of Greater Sydney and now plan on moving away from the city for a quieter life (yes we are a little antisocial).

Yes we are too! :laugh: I've discovered quite recently that I enjoy my own company. I really can't be bothered with barbecues, lunches, pubs etc. And I'm never bored.

Yes we are too! :laugh: I've discovered quite recently that I enjoy my own company. I really can't be bothered with barbecues, lunches, pubs etc. And I'm never bored.

Interesting so many people state similar these days. I guess this is the right country for such minded folk. Somehow the reality of having so much more personal space around makes this so much easier.