189 Visa Lodged July 2015

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have received grants for both me and my wife. I did not call. However, I had forwarded the email of the reply I sent to gsm.allocated<at>border.gov.au to gsm.adelaide<at>border.gov.au regarding the additional info requested. I received a grant within 20 minutes.

Congratulations Indianinoz!

Enjoy!

Thanks a ton for everyone's help! Pomsinoz is very special for me! :)

Thanks to you too. You have been very helpful to me.

I still havent heard anything since I sent the additional information on 29/08/15. I applied 3/07/15. I am tempted to phone them, or perhaps like you did, forward the email I sent 'gsm allocated' last week to the address you indicate above.

Thanks to you too. You have been very helpful to me.

I still havent heard anything since I sent the additional information on 29/08/15. I applied 3/07/15. I am tempted to phone them, or perhaps like you did, forward the email I sent 'gsm allocated' last week to the address you indicate above.

Great! But first check if its Brisbane or Adelaide and then take action accordingly.

Congratulations steely can I ask what sort of email you sent we been waiting a while now and my agent is saying they won't check for us so if there is something I can do. Congrats again x

Emmayer, it was a simple email asking whether they received the additional information I sent them a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck.

Don't know about you lot but the wait is killing me, applied on 16th July had a CO ask for extra docs over a week ago.

Usually I am a very patient person but this wait is awful, up early checking emails, constant checking phone and then on this page for updates.

hopefully soon as we want to be away in December.!!

We are also still waiting, I lodge our family application for 189 beginning of July, and then case officer was assigned 13th July....

I also am such a laid back person, but as this process from the start has nearly taken 14months, I seem to also be getting more and more impatient lol.

i liased with my agent around a 5 weeks ago and then again 2 weeks ago, asking for an update, as I also want to book flights for me and the family for 2nd week in December, she said it won't be long and to stay patient....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I just seems our life's have been on hold for the last 14 odd months haha!!!...not buying anything for the house, saving money, not treating ourselves to this that and the other as we wont be taking alot with us etc.

i just hope this week is the week!!!....but like previously said, I'm the same, constantly checking emails on phone....

Feel the same supercow everyday from 8 till 9 I wait for the my agent to email check about hundard times then see August are getting theirs don't understand why the july application can't be finished first let's hope we all hear soon really don't want to be in uk for Xmas good luck mate x

Hi guys

i really feel your frustration.... A couple of thoughts:-

1. Have you front loaded / uploaded all supporting docs ?? I.e. Made it easy for the CO to give you a direct grant ?

2. Black Mamba - at least you know you have a CO assigned - so it should just be a formality now....

3. I know they say they don't want you to call - but if you have front loaded all docs, it's not unreasonable to call and enquire if there is anything else required / delaying the grant as you are noticing August applicants getting grants... I had to call them before I could apply for the visa (they had me down as illegally onshore when I had actually left Oz) and they were really, really helpful....

fingers crossed you all get a speedy grant ...

So, got an email from my agent this morning (04:20)

Still no news :(

He just dropped me an email to say he's not had any personal responses to the emails he's been sending chasing them, so he's called them up to ask what the deal is with the delay.

I know that it means nothing, but I can't help panic that it may be because there's a problem with the visa and I'm being rejected.

Archived