I finally made it back home

blondie

After all the tears, indecision, arguments and stress I finally moved back to England. Camping at my mothers while I visit schools, have made an offer on a house, looking for short term rental, bought a second hand car and waiting for OH to arrive in a couple of weeks.

beautiful sunshine more or less since our return 5 weeks ago. I feel like 'me' again.

After all the tears, indecision, arguments and stress I finally moved back to England. Camping at my mothers while I visit schools, have made an offer on a house, looking for short term rental, bought a second hand car and waiting for OH to arrive in a couple of weeks.

beautiful sunshine more or less since our return 5 weeks ago. I feel like 'me' again.

Good luck with everything! :)

Hey.how long were you in oz for if u dont mind me asking?i dont feel myself at all here either.i try my best,but cant help thinking about home all the time.cant wait to get back!good luck with everything though.its nice to read someone feeling back to themself,gives me a little hope! ;)

Edited by shak

I'AM SOOOO JEALOUS!

18 Months until I'm back in Blighty.

Hey.how long were you in oz for if u dont mind me asking?i dont feel myself at all here either.i try my best,but cant help thinking about home all the time.cant wait to get back!good luck with everything though.its nice to read someone feeling back to themself,gives me a little hope! ;)

I was in Sydney for 7 years. It was meant to be somewhere between 3 and 6 but my husband loved it too much to want to come back, hence the stress and arguments !! But his flight is booked now and he is coming back home.

I'AM SOOOO JEALOUS!

18 Months until I'm back in Blighty.

Depends where you end up MT .....iam as we speak in inner city brum .....if I had to rush back to this ,I would think twice .

The one shining light .....weather was very wintry this morning ....wet and cold ....suns just come out .....happy days

Depends where you end up MT .....iam as we speak in inner city brum .....if I had to rush back to this ,I would think twice .

The one shining light .....weather was very wintry this morning ....wet and cold ....suns just come out .....happy days

We'll be moving back to Syston in Leics, nice little town so plenty to look forward to.