Immigration Agency

Thevans15

Hi All,

Have any of you used an agency for the immigration process?? I've just got off the phone from Go Matilda, fella sounded lovely and gave me lots of info, however price is a concern, I know its not going to be for free but just want to know if its an ok price (£2220) or is it just as "easy" if you'd call it that and do the whole process yourself??

Visa Fee is £4300.00, TRA Fee $1000, IELTS Fee £140.00

Also why do some web sites and some TV programmes say your trade is needed in Aus, only to find out your not that much in demand and struggle for work??? Is it like the UK 1 post and 40 to 80 people apply for post!

Go Matilda are one of the most respected agents. The fee for a case does vary by case according to the particular circumstances, but is certainly within normal range.

Trades and occupation job opportunities vary - some are in demand and some are not. You should not assume that because an occupation is available on one of the lists, that there is actually demand for that occupation. You need to research that yourself

We used Ian Harrop. We contacted a few, including Go Matilda. Prices were all pretty similar, but just got a good feeling about Ian Harrops. I would certainly recommend them. You could try doing it yourself, but sometimes it's less stressful having people help that know the system

Archived