South of England

missshelly

Chortle puss I wish I was going sooner too just have to sell house etc we came from West Sussex but will be moving back to Surrey Hampshire area hopefully hope you find work Paul also my husband who is an occupational therapist has to find a job we were originally going back around July ( summer time ) but I convinced my hubby to go back earlier :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Chortle puss I wish I was going sooner too just have to sell house etc we came from West Sussex but will be moving back to Surrey Hampshire area hopefully hope you find work Paul also my husband who is an occupational therapist has to find a job we were originally going back around July ( summer time ) but I convinced my hubby to go back earlier :)

Also came from West Sussex, Horsham

But looking perhaps further north around Harrogate for final years education for daughters, then maybe southern areas of dorset

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Going back to Bournemouth area in July 2015 after 7 years in perth.

Ooh, just hit me that it is really soon! Excited and scared, but I know it is where i belong!

I wish I had that feeling! I know I'm going to feel like a foreigner but just have to keep reminding myself I've run out of alternatives.

You've got more £ than me, clearly!! Hove is of course wonderful - I used to live there

Maybe but no one really cares when in Brighton and Hove? The pubs, the Friday nights on the Pier, Sunday mornings waking up with pebbles in my hair on a strangers couch.

• 5 weeks later...