ALDI is coming to WA!

JEM44

You'll love it! My husband haunts the place every Wed when they get new boy toys in!!! They even had a cement breaker/drill this week.

I was just doing the old wednesday trawl. Brisbane seems to be the Aldi capital, I can get to 3 different stores within 5 mins.

Its not that great except for some of the specials on a Wednesday and Friday.

Saturday, not Friday. But the price difference is quite marked, depending on what you buy. Staples are generally 20% cheaper.

Amazingly, when they had their specials for ski wear, the branch near me was mobbed. And that's in Qld.

Saturday, not Friday. But the price difference is quite marked, depending on what you buy. Staples are generally 20% cheaper.

Amazingly, when they had their specials for ski wear, the branch near me was mobbed. And that's in Qld.

well there was a lot of hail today, looked like a snow storm in some places, so they were well prepared!!!!

They are in the process of finishing a new store here in our little town in the hills.

I love the tools on special, ideal for the home handyman. recently bought a bench drill, axe, timber screws, steel brackets etc.

tinned and packaged food generally excellent value, but the meat and veggies are pretty average quality IMO.

It saves us a heap of money.

I'm not a massive fan of the "man trap" though as things often don't seem to last. We have brought several things like clothes, a kid's play tent, a book shelf etc and they have fallen apart very quickly.

It saves us a heap of money.

I'm not a massive fan of the "man trap" though as things often don't seem to last. We have brought several things like clothes, a kid's play tent, a book shelf etc and they have fallen apart very quickly.

Costco is better in that regard I think.

We've got 4 Aldis within spitting distance and they seem to be increasing all the time. I like it when they are near Coles which they seem to be here because it keeps the Coles prices down as well. Sometimes I wonder if Coles has shares in Aldi- sinister thought.

I`m sick of paying over the odds at Coles and Woolworths ........the small groccers are now dropping their prices and when Aldi does come to WA i hope they keep to the same prices that othetr States charge , i here you have a $1 Milk ? we dont ours is $2 Spud Shed are great though ..........29 cents for kilo of carrots .....lots of good deals all the time .......

Archived