FIFO Mining Jobs available

I know how many of you love a good poke in a hole... just reading the paper today and it mentions recruiting at the Chevron opperated Gorgon Project in WA. They are now recruiting, FIFO, the paper says Experienced Pipe Welders and Pipe Fitters but the link appears to have more jobs than that... I know nothing about mining just thought I would flag it in case its of interest

http://www.bepartofsomethingbig.com.au/

I don't know if the project is slowing down or increasing, depending on who you talk to. But I do know that the flights into Karratha are being reduced and are rarely full. 26/9 is a tough rotation, but better then some. We work 35/35

I don't know if the project is slowing down or increasing, depending on who you talk to. But I do know that the flights into Karratha are being reduced and are rarely full. 26/9 is a tough rotation, but better then some.

Do you fly into Karratha? I thought you went straight onto the island?

I don't know if the project is slowing down or increasing, depending on who you talk to. But I do know that the flights into Karratha are being reduced and are rarely full. 26/9 is a tough rotation, but better then some.

Think it depends what profession is needed its years behind I believe OH's contract is for at least another year.

Archived