• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I must admit that the wait is now starting to get to me lol... well not get to me as such.. but i am checking my emails at 6 am as soon as i open my eyes, and the immi account few times a day lol.

The same thing here..... It feels so close but yet......

fingers crossed for everybody :)

Another week without hearing anything :sad: Looking at the visa tracker I can see everyone around me either being allocated a CO or receiving direct grants, it surely can't be long until it's my turn to hear. And I think that's the problem, I had really hoped to hear something this week. I have even been waking in the night and can't get back to sleep until I've checked my emails!! I can think of little else at the moment and find myself either on here, PerthPoms, the visa tracker, my immiaccount or checking my emails. I'm either checking something or thinking about checking something! It's so distracting!

shellyk666, do not be upset. As you could already notice grants are given in a random way so if someone who applied after you was assigned CO doesn't mean that there are some problems with your application. As you've already said you will probably get a direct grant sooner or later. :wink:

shellyk666, do not be upset. As you could already notice grants are given in a random way so if someone who applied after you was assigned CO doesn't mean that there are some problems with your application. As you've already said you will probably get a direct grant sooner or later. :wink:

Thanks @4kusnik

I know grants are relatively random and that it can't be long. I am hoping that we've already been allocated a CO but that they're working through our application and there has been no reason to contact us (that's what I keep telling myself anyway). Fingers crossed for next week.

Good luck everyone, hopefully the wait won't be for much longer xxx

I just realised that i sent a lot of docs not certified.. so just a pic of the original. lol so for sure they will contact me about that. But i think all going well it will be close between us :) because they seem to be hammering out the 190s recently. Friday is always a big day for visa grants.. so today:)

I just realised that i sent a lot of docs not certified.. so just a pic of the original. lol so for sure they will contact me about that. But i think all going well it will be close between us :) because they seem to be hammering out the 190s recently. Friday is always a big day for visa grants.. so today:)

as as long as you upload colour scans of original documents they don't need to be certified.

Surely due to the time difference in Adelaide and Brisbane where they're processed we'll hear during the night?? I think the working day of Friday has already done over there and that's it until next week now. At least I might be able to sleep better over the weekend!

the 190s seem to be really moving right now, I don't think there'll be much in it lol

fingers crossed!

Hi Shelly!

Not that we know of.... They said they would have called us if there were any issues.... The only thing is that I am pregnant but the doctor said it is not a problem

I will call them today!

This wait is killing me!!!

@Matamanoa

I have been in similar situation for almost a month. Day before yesterday I called DIBP to see if there was any problem. It was a long wait but finally a rep checked my medicals status and said, "Don't worry what it says on the application, your medicals have been received and you don't have to do anything else unless CO wants you to." Big relief!

@Matamanoa

I have been in similar situation for almost a month. Day before yesterday I called DIBP to see if there was any problem. It was a long wait but finally a rep checked my medicals status and said, "Don't worry what it says on the application, your medicals have been received and you don't have to do anything else unless CO wants you to." Big relief!

Thank you amitm,

great relief, as you said.....

i went on other forums in the meantime and I was advised to access my emedical client account, print the referral letter where there should be written when the medicals have been uploaded.... And it was like that! All the various tests (X-Ray, HIV etc) show up as completed now and where I did them...

Can't wait to hear something!!!

thanks again

Well, the weekend is over and another new week is about to begin. I can't wait to hear of more of us get that grant (or at least a CO!).

Good luck everyone :cute: And don't forget to let us know!

Hi Shelly,

Check with you, when you upload PCC and Medical, does it mean you upload without any officer request to you ?

Thank you amitm,

great relief, as you said.....

i went on other forums in the meantime and I was advised to access my emedical client account, print the referral letter where there should be written when the medicals have been uploaded.... And it was like that! All the various tests (X-Ray, HIV etc) show up as completed now and where I did them...

Can't wait to hear something!!!

thanks again

shelly, I think it must be on the way already for you. Some other threads posts show that most of the early June, even some mid June, applicants have got the grant already. I hope the direct grant is just around the cornere for you. good luck and keepan sharp eye on yourm Mail box so youdo not miss the news wo any delay.

Well good morning September. Have been advised by my agent this morning that we have a COvassigned from Adelaide team. However, there are problems accessing the medical questionnaires area, so have had to let the CO know. Quite nervous now...all very real now :D

And I have noticed on the google visa tracker that 2 more visas have been granted today..... We are nearly there!!!!

Looks like there are now 3 grants and another CO allocated today! LIKE LIKE LIKE!!! Seriously, everyone around me on that tracker has had a CO or a grant, I'm going to start getting paranoid if I don't hear soon lol I'm hopeful that the ones who haven't heard yet have a CO allocated but they've had no reason to contact us and that we'll get a direct grant! (fingers crossed).

Telle - that's great news, when did you lodge? I hope you're able to resolve the issue accessing your medical questionnaire. Is it problem that *you* can't access it or that your CO can't access it?

Edited by shellyk666

We lodged on the 18th June. CO Team 2 Adelaide.

The agent cannot access the medical questionaires to upload the information. I have asked if it something I can try, but they have advised that due to other clients having the same login as it is done through the agent, there is nothing that I can do. I am waiting to hear from the agent if we can proceed anyway and go and book our medicals for next weeked (13th)

Seems the update the other weekend has knocked something off line as our agent cannot access several health questionnaires to up load and gas emailed our CO. It would stand that thus may be happening to other people too.

I've just and a look at the immiaccount but because we'd already uploaded our medicals I'm sure it's different to your situation. Sorry I can't offer any reassurance but I'm sure your agent is on the case. Good luck x