Hey all,

Happy to say that I received the Grant mail Today morning IST 7 am..

Lodged the Visa on 3rd june,

All documents Frontloaded,

CO allocated 3rd Sept, asked for Health Undertaking to be signed.

Submitted the Undertaking on 4th September,

Called DIBP today morning at 6 am IST and received the Grant mail at 7am

First entry to be made before 11 Dec 2014..

One milestone crossed ,now planning for the next..

All the best to all of them..

Thank you very much for each and every person on the forum who helped to keep everyone updated..

Congrats Swavik ,,,,,,,,,,

but why before 11 Dec 2014........ I though they give you one year from PCC date to enter into Australia.......Isn't that true?

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How did you contact DIBP ? you lodged your application online or thru an agent ?

Hey i did it myself..did not go through an agent..

DIBP i contacted after i was allocated a case officer to know the status of my additional document attached..

After the case officer is allocated, in the mail we receive the contact details of that particular team..

Suppose u do not have a CO yet then u can contact DIBP directly through the number which is given on their website..But it has a long hold time..The hold time is less when u get a CO as the contact number u get is direct..

All the best to u..

Congrats Swavik ,,,,,,,,,,

but why before 11 Dec 2014........ I though they give you one year from PCC date to enter into Australia.......Isn't that true?

Hey ,

Hey thank you...Yes they give one year from the PCC and Medicals.. But i had some past medical issues so was told to sign an Health Undertaking..and need to make my first entry before that ..

All the best to you.

Hey i did it myself..did not go through an agent..

DIBP i contacted after i was allocated a case officer to know the status of my additional document attached..

After the case officer is allocated, in the mail we receive the contact details of that particular team..

Suppose u do not have a CO yet then u can contact DIBP directly through the number which is given on their website..But it has a long hold time..The hold time is less when u get a CO as the contact number u get is direct..

All the best to u..

Thanks for the info :-) I will wait for my CO ... coz I do not have anything much to speak to them other than - 'when am I getting my grant!' ;-)

Hey NSB .......... I am still waiting for the grant letter ......... submitted PCC a week back put I believe the med reports went in only last friday ......... dont know how much time the CO will take once he has both PCC and Meds reports. I think you should get your Grant Letter this week.

Hi mss78, I'm hoping so. Today would be the 6th day of waiting. Still haven't heard anything from my lawyers. Hopefully something comes up soon.

Kind regards,

Nora S.

Hi NSB, Yes, we are in the same boat. PCC were uploaded last week and medicals were done this weekend, so depending on when they are uploaded by the clinic, they said anything between 7-10 working days, so that's at least another 2 weeks and then then agonising wait for the grant or not....

It is so frustrating that we were told to wait before doing these things as we were thinking of doing them before and uploading but were heavily advised not to :( Happy for everyone else who has their visa, but beginning to feel the drain of the constant wait we seem to be facing :(

Hi Telle,

I feel the same. For me, the wait time for a CO allocation was the killer. It pretty much took almost 11 weeks! That was crazy! A friend of mine whom applied earlier this year only had to wait for 7 weeks for a CO allocation. I'm hoping to hear something soon this week with regards to a grant. I've done everything & all that I needed to for the application process. Just hope the CO gets back to me soon with a grant & everything moves smoothly.

Kind regards,

N.

hi all.....

I am elated..I just read my 10 page grant letter ....Love to all who kept the forum alive..and I will light a candle wishing for a speedy grant for each of you..

Super excited!!!!!!!

Cheers guys..

Congrats Neero ......... 10 page Grant Letter !!!! I always thought it must be 1 or 2 page document .......... what all they mention in that ..... any specific conditions?

hello,

I lodged my 189 on 26/06/2014 and finally got some answer from my agency 17/09/2014 that the department is asking for PCC.

I did front loaded all documents however they said that there is been system error and she sent documents again... LOL

CO has been allocated then but how long now?

hello,

I lodged my 189 on 26/06/2014 and finally got some answer from my agency 17/09/2014 that the department is asking for PCC.

I did front loaded all documents however they said that there is been system error and she sent documents again... LOL

CO has been allocated then but how long now?

About 59 minutes, by the look of it.. Congratulations.. :wink:

It's great to see all these June visa grants coming through finally.. Seems such a long time ago since we were all panicking about whether we'd filled in the right forms, or gave the right evidence (well it was, June in fact lol)... Hopefully there aren't too many left in June now.. Good luck if you're still waiting, can't be much longer now.. :wink:

My frustration continues.......... I gave all documents - uploaded Medical, PCC for India and USA (FBI) as asked by CO. Now again one more requirement. They want the local state PCC as well. Has anyone got any such requirements earlier ............. I always thought it is only the national PCC docs...... any idea / suggestions?

CO allocated on 18th Sept and asking for

(1) PCC - Which is already submitted on 1st Sept.

(2) Spouse Evidence of English Ebility :- which was also submitted but..... they want IELTS test within last year ( while I submitted which was taken 2yrs ago)

Should I write to them that within 2 yrs is permitted as per their rules ???????

Please suggest....

My frustration continues.......... I gave all documents - uploaded Medical, PCC for India and USA (FBI) as asked by CO. Now again one more requirement. They want the local state PCC as well. Has anyone got any such requirements earlier ............. I always thought it is only the national PCC docs...... any idea / suggestions?

I think they can ask for PCC from 10 yrs back whatever the country you ware in. also my agent said that they have some system error and are unable to find some on the PCC's

and may ask you to send them again...

Dear everyone,

I'm extremely pleased to inform you that I've finally received my grant today! Hope everyone gets their intended outcome soon too! Best wishes to all on your future endeavours! This thread has definitely been a great help & has also brought a lot of us together esp during those times of what seemed like endless waiting!

Kind regards,

N.

Dear everyone,

I'm extremely pleased to inform you that I've finally received my grant today! Hope everyone gets their intended outcome soon too! Best wishes to all on your future endeavours! This thread has definitely been a great help & has also brought a lot of us together esp during those times of what seemed like endless waiting!

Kind regards,

N.

Congrats.... :) When did you lodge your visa application ?

Archived