Ruby Murray British Curry House Coming To Secret Harbour/PK/Warnbro!!!

Guest Uk2OZ1980

Guest Uk2OZ1980

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I live in Secret Harbour and have been here for nearly a year now. Love Australia, wife and three kids are all happy.

Just been told by a friend who lives in Port Kennedy that a British Takaway that does FREE DELIVERY called Ruby Murray is opening there in the next couple of weeks selling traditional British curry and deliverin to PK, Warnbro and SH. He said he spoke to the owner who has 25 years experience in Restaurants in London and Scotland and says he's appalled by what other Indian takeaways and restaurants are getting away with serving here in WA.

I must say say I have to agree with him. We have tried all the takeaway curry houses in the area and they have all been terrible. It's the only thing I miss! Hope This Ruby Murray's lives up to expectations! Anybody else in the area heard about them opening soon? :smile:

Dave

Guest Uk2OZ1980

Sorry British Indian Curry :embarrassed:

We live by the dog beach in SH. Doggies love it.

Dave

Guest The Pom Queen

Got to agree Dave it sounds like unauthorised advertising, its to be hope it isn't have you seen what we do to people who do that :wink:

Guest The Pom Queen
Arrrrghhh wish I kept my mouth shut now!

Well if you are offering free curry to admin and the mods and a few of our special members I'm sure we would turn a blind eye if you were :laugh:

Dont worry after being on the forum as long as us we have seen every trick in the book so we are all bound to suspect :wink:

Dave try one of the SH Facebook pages but don't go with the authentic British curry because its a tinsy bit wrong :wink:

I went to a function on Sunday - the hosts and majority of people at it were Indian - the food tasted nothing like a curry I'd had in the UK .... I'm guessing many would say they weren't doing it properly :wink:

The curry can actually be said to be more British than Indian. The chili which we would regard as essential to it is not indigenous to India - it was taken there by Europeans. Likewise a number of spices which were taken from other colonies. Cinnamon is indigenous to east Africa.

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I live in Secret Harbour and have been here for nearly a year now. Love Australia, wife and three kids are all happy.

Just been told by a friend who lives in Port Kennedy that a British Takaway that does FREE DELIVERY called Ruby Murray is opening there in the next couple of weeks selling traditional British curry and deliverin to PK, Warnbro and SH. He said he spoke to the owner who has 25 years experience in Restaurants in London and Scotland and says he's appalled by what other Indian takeaways and restaurants are getting away with serving here in WA.

I must say say I have to agree with him. We have tried all the takeaway curry houses in the area and they have all been terrible. It's the only thing I miss! Hope This Ruby Murray's lives up to expectations! Anybody else in the area heard about them opening soon? :smile:

Dave

If it hasn't opened how are you in a position to comment? At least you could wait until sampled before flogging a product. Think I'll give it a wide berth if ever in that area.

Guest The Pom Queen
Promise I am not involved in any way!! But there is a new curry restaurant in Mooloolaba on the Brisbane Rd, called Curry Time which is run be a British couple.

tasted good to me.

:laugh: don't worry we trust you. Its usually when a brand new member signs up to just plus something we all get suspicious.

If it hasn't opened how are you in a position to comment? At least you could wait until sampled before flogging a product. Think I'll give it a wide berth if ever in that area.

Get a a grip man,he's commenting on something he has heard about a curry house that is hopefully opening. He is looking forward to it.......the issue is? You would really avoid a potentially excellent restaurant because you don't agree with something that you have read on the internet......weird.

Guest The Pom Queen
Get a a grip man,he's commenting on something he has heard about a curry house that is hopefully opening. He is looking forward to it.......the issue is? You would really avoid a potentially excellent restaurant because you don't agree with something that you have read on the internet......weird.

When you have been around a number of years and seen a number of companies pushing their business pretending to be satisfied customers you would understand. I'm not saying this is the case for this member but if he was then I would also avoid them. As we have said before if companies have to stoop so low to sign up to a forum to pretend to be a happy customer then it doesn't say a lot for their product/service.

Guest Uk2OZ1980

Wow, just wow. I wish i never posted anything and i wish i never joined up to this forum. I cannot believe how miserable people can be. Its a big part of the reason i left the UK. People here are so much more friendly. How stupid of me to think i could have a chat on a forum with others without negative people commenting.

Guest The Pom Queen
Wow, just wow. I wish i never posted anything and i wish i never joined up to this forum. I cannot believe how miserable people can be. Its a big part of the reason i left the UK. People here are so much more friendly. How stupid of me to think i could have a chat on a forum with others without negative people commenting.

Feel free to stay around and post, we are more than happy to have genuine people on here. You have to admit though that a new member signing up to promote something does ring alarm bells :wink:

Archived