Here We Go

Jack91

Morning everyone!!!

Thanks again for all the nice comments - sure makes me realise what a good forum I stumbled across!!!

Well, everything went to plan and the party was brilliant too :) Champagne was a large part of the evening!! Off to Mooloolaba for a coffee and breakfast!!!!

AHHHHHHHH I'm ENGAGED!!!! WHHHOOOHOOOOO!! :P Cheers everyone!!!

Well done- will you be living in Mooloolaba? Nice part of the world.

I will be moving there when my I've got all the VISA stuff sorted yeah!

Oh Jac - I wish I could've taken a picture of her face, it was just fantastic!! Never have I seen a person shake so much either!! I walked up behind her on the beach and put my arm around her and said, "Oh hello, how funny to see you here". That prompted a :o face like that and a massive hug! Then I got down on one knee and asked the question. Then what felt like an hour passed and she said yes!!!

Morning everyone!!!

Thanks again for all the nice comments - sure makes me realise what a good forum I stumbled across!!!

Well, everything went to plan and the party was brilliant too :) Champagne was a large part of the evening!! Off to Mooloolaba for a coffee and breakfast!!!!

AHHHHHHHH I'm ENGAGED!!!! WHHHOOOHOOOOO!! :P Cheers everyone!!!

it's a grand feeling ... any photographs ? ...

Pictures as promised:

This one is on Mooloolaba beach, after 34 hours of travelling I don't look too bad!! Jem is not smiling due to shock, so she said!!!

10408686_10152275210914263_4303876544978102705_n.jpg

Yesterday up on Rainbow Beach, unfortunately no rainbows in sight!! Nor any sun for that matter!!!

10428503_10152275211614263_6916513537422516866_n.jpg

Thankyou all again for your kind words, it's awesome reading them all!! What a fantastic forum!!!!!

Time for some coffee and a cake on the beach front :D

Archived