going back to uk and can't wait

jb39

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh what have I done now to offend people?

Nothing to do with me honestly lol I had been saying that some people get their posts jumped on when they are positive and he wrote something like "who? Harpodom and quoll?" But I didn't mention either of you at all so that's why I was asking what he was talking about. He edited his post

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I was born in Australia my parents came here along with lots of others in the 50's 60's. I moved to the UK with my ex 16years ago and don't regret a minute of it. Wonder why dad and mum moved here sometimes as life must of been hard for them after giving up a house and life for a tin shed years ago. What you say is actually 100% very accurate people always go on in the UK about Australia and the weather but there is more to life than this. Came back in April this year to give it a go again with my four kids there 17 and the oldest one is 28 never felt so dishullioned there isn't any work much here the cost of living has gone up so much in the last 16 years its unlivable. The fact you mention about people in the streets in pajamas funny as I've seen that as well. No one much is friendly. Could actually add to your list but just wanted you to know I agree with everything you have said. Australians are small minded and your ok if you just want a house in the suburbs and that's it. I never wanted to settle for just this want more out of life and to travel I love England and proud to say have made it my home going back in January only after being here for 10 months as you say enough is enough im dying of boredom.

Hi I was born in Australia my parents came here along with lots of others in the 50's 60's. I moved to the UK with my ex 16years ago and don't regret a minute of it. Wonder why dad and mum moved here sometimes as life must of been hard for them after giving up a house and life for a tin shed years ago. What you say is actually 100% very accurate people always go on in the UK about Australia and the weather but there is more to life than this. Came back in April this year to give it a go again with my four kids there 17 and the oldest one is 28 never felt so dishullioned there isn't any work much here the cost of living has gone up so much in the last 16 years its unlivable. The fact you mention about people in the streets in pajamas funny as I've seen that as well. No one much is friendly. Could actually add to your list but just wanted you to know I agree with everything you have said. Australians are small minded and your ok if you just want a house in the suburbs and that's it. I never wanted to settle for just this want more out of life and to travel I love England and proud to say have made it my home going back in January only after being here for 10 months as you say enough is enough im dying of boredom.

WA by any chance..?

Hell yeah! That's itin a nutshell for me too!