Hottest day of the year yesterday

simmo

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest 47403

Quite a pleasant 15c outside now that the sun has finally burnt off the fog.

I wouldn't get to exited about a couple of warm days in March we had a week of 20c in March 2012 and then it persisted down ALL summer for the wettest on record. The UK weather is far to unpredictable to excite me anymore.

Quite a pleasant 15c outside now that the sun has finally burnt off the fog.

I wouldn't get to exited about a couple of warm days in March we had a week of 20c in March 2012 and then it persisted down ALL summer for the wettest on record. The UK weather is far to unpredictable to excite me anymore.

I love you baz

We all have or had our personal expectations on what the land of Oz would hold for us, but surely the weather-blue skies -opportunity to be outside for most of the year was amongst the list for most.

Where as I hold my past life in the UK very much in a positive manner the weather (the overall 12 month period) was never one of the most admirable or memorable aspects (granted we still got out most of the time and dressed accordingly -loads of layers in the cold or waterproofs in the rain) anyone who argues otherwise surely are either a wind up merchant, had a rotten experience in Oz with the climate or are in denial.

• 2 months later...
Guest Andy
Summers not coming this year I heard. I heard someone on the radio today say bring back winter so it's not as wet. My roofer/clad der on the job was telling me last week that he has been affected by the rain for 30 days in the past 6 weeks or so. Not good this rain

It's turned into a glorious evening here Wakey certainly better than this morning :cool:

It's turned into a glorious evening here Wakey certainly better than this morning :cool:

We have just had a quick little bit of rain, but it's certain,y been better this arvo than earlier on as well. BBQ tomorrow, got the summer house with verandah so it will be going ahead no matter what the weather. I won't be getting caught out with the weather this year ;)

• 5 months later...
We hit 42C in our hamlet but I think it only went to 39C in Sydney.

Stephen, I like your signature. There is a variation on that one "Work" is a dirty 4 letter word ending in K.

Thank you sir, duly noted