Are you a 'Morning Person"????

Buttercup

I had to laugh this morning. I myself am gifted to be 'regular' as clockwork in the mornings, leaving the house with a spring in my step, ready to face the day. My OH on the other hand is not, and is Irritated by the fact that I am and is quite envious re this, which makes it even funnier. He often gets 'caught out' during the course of the day, having to go in petrol stations, shops, or peoples houses where he is working, much to my amusement. So, my question is are you a Morning person or not?:biglaugh:

No not really.. I was a bit of a demon child when I was younger when my parents tried to wake me lol. Then other times I wake up really early and don't go back to sleep. There's nothing worse than a really cheery person in the morning if your not in a good mood lol

Heck no :laugh:. I`m a mid - morning kind of person. To wake up around 9.30 - 10 AM, have a breakfast, sit while slowly sipping 2-3 cups of coffee..... after that I`m ready to face the day lol. This ( weekend) luxury ended 6 years ago, when my first one was born .

I think I'm a pretty good morning person. I'm used to waking up early with the children. Once I've had a shower and am dressed, got some make up on, I feel ready to start the day. I'm probably more grumpy in the evening when I'm tired. I do like sleep though so I tend to go to bed pretty early. (I'd fit right in in Australia, right? ;) )

:biglaugh::biglaugh: ...The thread was about a certain body function, but I guess it could Include being bright and breezy in the mornings. I'm not too bright and breezy but I'm not a grouch either... My OH, once he's had his 'nuclear war strength' coffee is Irritating as hell, borderline hyper sometimes. However, I still have the upper hand IMHO....:laugh:

Im a morning person for sure, Can set my watch by it, ha

Ha ha, yep me too. My OH is like 'how the hell do you do that every day?'. It really does annoy him. Poo envy:biglaugh:I'd rather have the luxury of this as there's nothing worse than being caught out midday etc... To all of you guys out there who are 'ad hoc' poopers- you have my full empathy. PS- Just edited that as it read 'poppers' and not 'poopers'!!! Ha ha...

at least 5 days a week I'm all pooped out before I've had my morning shower but on the days when nothing moves I leave the house feeling like s**t!! lol

Oh I hate when this happens. It's weird though don't you think, if your usually 'regular', why this happens? I think it's maybe natures way of giving you the 'non regular' experience????? Ha ha.... I'm always mindful of the fact it will be 'in the post' when this happens and therefore opt out of walking the dog in the woods on these particular rare occasions.... Ohh, just seen your pic of you in the wetsuit- Imagine leaving the house on that day having not 'been'?????

Oh I hate when this happens. It's weird though don't you think, if your usually 'regular', why this happens? I think it's maybe natures way of giving you the 'non regular' experience????? Ha ha.... I'm always mindful of the fact it will be 'in the post' when this happens and therefore opt out of walking the dog in the woods on these particular rare occasions.... Ohh, just seen your pic of you in the wetsuit- Imagine leaving the house on that day having not 'been'?????

Buttercup I don't know why but if I haven't sat on the throne before breakfast then it makes me pee at a lot more during the day, so if we're ever out diving together & you see me hokding onto a rock you'll know why lol

I am now I live here. I am up at 5:30 for a ski paddle with friends. Still carry on in the winter but sometimes go for a run or swim if it's bad weather. When I was in the UK I used to stay in bed as long as possible. Specially weekends. Used to play soccer on Sunday mornings so got up for that.

Obviously changed a lot when we had kids. No point trying to lie in.

Archived