Help !!!

Lee lee

Hi

I'm wanting to move to perth with my partner but I'm confused by the visas and where to start!! Do I look for a job first or visa?? I'm 32 and qualified nursery nurse!! What is the job situation like in perth in childcare? Which visa do I apply for?? I don't know where to start?? :arghh:

The starting point is immi.gov.au and look at the sol and CSOL lists. Find your occupation and next to it will be a code. Google the code and it will tell you what you need for the skills assessment.

It may be worth speaking to a registered migration agent. Many will give a initial assessment for free.

Hi lee lee. Our first step was to go to an immigration road show, I know a lot of people don't think much of them, but we met someone there who recommended this site. At the show you should be able to get a free assessment to see what points you or your partner may be able to achieve. Be mindful though, they look at things very optimistically. Because of my qualifications they presumed IELTS would be easy and I would gain top marks, I didn't!!

Keep using this site, the knowledge is vast and people will really give as much advice as they can.

We didn't use an agent, I don't know your situation but consider the cheaper option of doing it yourself if you can . Good luck, j

Thank you everyone!

I actually own a nursery so do you think that will cover the the centre manager??

How much could a visa cost?

Sorry i I find this all confusing !!!

How many people do you employ and supervise at your nursery centre?

I am guessing it would come down to the details like that, as well as the qualifications that you hold.

I'm hoping to have a foundation degree by June!

We employ at the minute up to 15 staff working part time and full time hours!

Thank you for your help everyone! Didn't realise it would be so difficult

I'm hoping to have a foundation degree by June!

We employ at the minute up to 15 staff working part time and full time hours!

Thank you for your help everyone! Didn't realise it would be so difficult

That sounds very hopeful.

I don't think it will be difficult and the more research you do, the better informed you will be. It would probably be well worth you contacting a migration agent for some advice.

Good luck.

I'm just entering my qualifications but they are worded differently! Could anyone help !!! I have a level 4 in childcare and level 5 which will give me a foundation degree! But foundation degree isn't listed?? What is level4??

Archived