Mark Duggan Lawfully Killed.

simmo

[h=3]Mark Duggan was lawfully killed by police marksman[/h] Mark Duggan was lawfully killed when he was shot dead by a police marksman in 2011, a jury has found.

Mark Duggan's family: 'No justice, no peace'

Outside court, Mark Duggan's family called his death "an execution."

Mr Duggan's aunt Carole Duggan said: "For as long as it takes, God give my family strength."

She said: "The majority of the people in this country know that Mark was executed.

"We are going to fight until we have no breath left in our body for Mark and his children."

Vowing not to give up, she added: "No justice, no peace."

The news report i just saw on the telly had the crowd chanting "no justice no peace"..

I hope we don't get more riots!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Probably more riots. Were you near the riots in London last time Simmo? They looked scary

It was a bit twitchy in Eltham 1 mile away but mostly local shop keepers and EDL guarding the shop fronts. Some of the youngsters at works kame in the next day in shiney new trainers though..

I just read about that on the news and thought "I bet we get more riots" :(

Probably will be, quite handy if you need a new telly

Just read the article on the daily mail which is suggesting riots will happen. Problem is the media doesn't help even suggesting it may trigger it. I hope we don't see it again, it was pretty scary last time :(

Just seen on BBC a picture of a big group of people outside a police station in Tottenham ....

It was a bit twitchy in Eltham 1 mile away but mostly local shop keepers and EDL guarding the shop fronts. Some of the youngsters at works kame in the next day in shiney new trainers though..

EDL guarding shops? Surely they were up town drinking meths and looting Sports Direct for some new Lonsdale?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest Guest 47403
Just read the article on the daily mail which is suggesting riots will happen. Problem is the media doesn't help even suggesting it may trigger it. I hope we don't see it again, it was pretty scary last time :(

Just seen on BBC a picture of a big group of people outside a police station in Tottenham ....

Daily mail are probably praying rioting will happen again, so they can say how broken Britain is!

Guest Guest 47403
This is hilarious, I suppose its the daily mails fault that Duggan was shot.

Didn't you know the gun was not real it was Papier Mâché made out of old daily mails!

It was a scary time! It didn't happen in my city but near enough....there were talks of it. I can't say whether he was lawfully killed or not, I wasn't there??! But I hope the UK doesn't get more riots.

I think you've hit the nail on the head BC. To know whether he was lawfully killed I reckon you would have had to be in those policemans shoes with a split second to make a decision. Wrong decision and it could be you lying on the pavement.

Maybe too wet but definitely isn't too cold. Ah well they'll need to wait a while then

When we were on holiday in Bermuda years ago we went out the first day there to get our Bermuda driving license. We walked back through Hamilton (the capital) and was walking down a street full of bars a bit like Western Saloons, with swing doors. Behind us I heard one of the doors swing open and then a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see a 6ft 6 black rasta guy saying how you going boy with a big grin on is face. Just said good mate how are you. He looked a bit taken aback by my accent, maybe he didn't understand a word I said, but he just stepped away for a second. laughed and walked back into the bar. Didn't think any more about it.

That night my wifes Sister who lived there and we were staying with asked us where we'd been. When we told her and told her what happened she went pale and said what were you doing round there, you were lucky, it's not a place white people go and especially tourists. She then went on to say they had riots in that street and the cops just barricaded each end of the street off and left them to it. I asked how they stopped the riots and she said it rained and everyone went home.:biggrin:

Certain sections of the media just as certain other members of the public would dearly love further riots. Self interest and to further certain agenda's.

Archived