December 189 visas!!

RobRedpath

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest 47403

My sister in law had her grant this morning dates below, good luck to those still waiting

Lodged 12/12/13 - CO 22/1/14 (asked for form 80 which was uploaded over the weekend) - Visa granted 28/1/14

Edited by Guest 47403

Hi guys!

Got the grant this morning!!!!! Sooo pleased and amazed how quick and easy it was!!!

Took 8 weeks and 2 days from date of lodgement!

Must mention, we had our medicals last Thursday and the doctor said results would be through Tuesday or Wednesday. So I checked yesterday evening on e medical client and they said completed. So I emailed my CO to politely say the medicals had been submitted etc etc and next thing you know we have a lovely grant email this morning!!!

I would definitely recommend emailing your CO when any outstanding documents are submitted as you don't know how often they check your account and that might be all they're waiting for!!!

Good luck all, hope we get some more grants out there soon xxx

Hi guys!

Got the grant this morning!!!!! Sooo pleased and amazed how quick and easy it was!!!

Took 8 weeks and 2 days from date of lodgement!

Must mention, we had our medicals last Thursday and the doctor said results would be through Tuesday or Wednesday. So I checked yesterday evening on e medical client and they said completed. So I emailed my CO to politely say the medicals had been submitted etc etc and next thing you know we have a lovely grant email this morning!!!

I would definitely recommend emailing your CO when any outstanding documents are submitted as you don't know how often they check your account and that might be all they're waiting for!!!

Good luck all, hope we get some more grants out there soon xxx

congratulations sam ... amazing how quick all the processes were for you , did you do the visa yourself or use an agent ? was it difficult ? , also if you dont mind me asking what Aphra office did you use , i csnt believe some people have been waiting ages with some offices.

good luck with the move :)

Thank you :-)

I know, so fast! The lonest wait was anmac but overall it's been a speedy process.

Done it all on my own (I say on my own - my husband is coming but has been useless with it all haha!) No agents used! To be honest the whole thing has been really easy. Thr hardest bit was getting all the documents for anmac and ahpra but once that was done it was fine! Visas were the easiest bit!

I used sydney office - send with airsure/special delivery with royal mail so it gets there quicker and safer. They were very quick just triple check your application and make sure you dont miss anything out! It's mostly the same as anmac except for your cv though.

Hi all,

Today I got my PR VISA 189.... flying to Melbourne soon....!!!!

Timeline: IELTS [L – 9.0, R – 8.5, W – 8.0, S – 8.0]: 23.09.2013; Lodged for Skills assessment [iPA Australia]: 21.11.2013; Positive skills assessment: 11.12.2013; EOI: 12.12.2013; Invitation: 16.12.2013; Application lodged [189 PR Visa]: 20.12.2013; Medicals: 24.12.2013, PCC: 22.01.2014, CO: 24.01.2014, Grant: 29.01.2014

Congratulations, good on you!TE=nick1828;1936426966]Hi all,

Today I got my PR VISA 189.... flying to Melbourne soon....!!!!

Timeline: IELTS [L – 9.0, R – 8.5, W – 8.0, S – 8.0]: 23.09.2013; Lodged for Skills assessment [iPA Australia]: 21.11.2013; Positive skills assessment: 11.12.2013; EOI: 12.12.2013; Invitation: 16.12.2013; Application lodged [189 PR Visa]: 20.12.2013; Medicals: 24.12.2013, PCC: 22.01.2014, CO: 24.01.2014, Grant: 29.01.2014

Cong

Guys, we just got it...IMMI Grant Letter!!!

We lodged on 24 Dec 2013, with pre-loaded medicals and 1 out of 2 PCCs. No CO has been assigned.

Team Adelaide were fantastic and super fast!

Wow. that's brilliant. Congratulations and good luck and all the best for the future!!

Thank you :-)

I know, so fast! The lonest wait was anmac but overall it's been a speedy process.

Done it all on my own (I say on my own - my husband is coming but has been useless with it all haha!) No agents used! To be honest the whole thing has been really easy. Thr hardest bit was getting all the documents for anmac and ahpra but once that was done it was fine! Visas were the easiest bit!

I used sydney office - send with airsure/special delivery with royal mail so it gets there quicker and safer. They were very quick just triple check your application and make sure you dont miss anything out! It's mostly the same as anmac except for your cv though.

thanks so much , good luck with everything , I visited Coffs Harbour .... blooming lovely :)

Bad news for me, my medical has been cleared but my partners medical has been referred, looking like im in for a long wait, im only on a toursit visa at the moment over here in oz. not wanting to wait a couple months before i can start work so i think im going to hop over to NZ to apply for a working holiday visa then re-enter. more money. more problems.

Bad news for me, my medical has been cleared but my partners medical has been referred, looking like im in for a long wait, im only on a toursit visa at the moment over here in oz. not wanting to wait a couple months before i can start work so i think im going to hop over to NZ to apply for a working holiday visa then re-enter. more money. more problems.

Hey Rob, we had a medical referred but it took only took a few weeks to be cleared by MOC. Good luck!

Think i am one of the last ones..... I have just spent the last 3 days in New Zealand, on way back to Sydney now. Had to leave Australia in order to get a WHV. At least i can start working now :) hopefully my case will be resolved in the next few weeks.

I hope it will turn out allright for your case. From other posts i've read so far is as long as its proven that the condition is manageable and not exced certain amount (in terms of treatment) , hopefully the assessment will come positive.

Regs