Debenhams on line

Chortlepuss

Just ordered some stuff from Debenhams on line. Free delivery to Oz and a nice selection of stuff. I wanted some things that were 'unavailable for international delivery' - these tended to be branded items such as Levis t shirts etc.. I was a bit cheesed off as there was a top I really wanted but couldn't be sent internationally - Anyone know why - Do some companies like Levis restrict third parties sending their goods overseas?

Marks& Spencer free delivery, John Lewis tends to be by weight. Debenhams as mentioned. Haven't used NEXT Australia yet so not sure of charges. Ordered Fitflops from a UK site but was told they couldn't be shipped. Ordered three pairs off another for $16 delivery and saved a Kings Ransom on the cost of buying them here. I even haggle for big ticket items in the shops based on how much I can get it for in the UK x exchange rate+ shipping.

There are restrictions on certain brands being shipped, not sure why to be honest.

I have experienced it a few times and recently went onto a UK website selling watches, as I wanted a new one.

There were a fair few brands that could not be sent, Radley, Storm,and a few others which I cant remember off of the top of my head.

Debenhams are great, I have just got a fantastic Lipsy Dressing gown, for 24pounds (to buy in Aus, would of cost over $100), and some Lipsy Sunglasses, which I got for 12 pounds, and Red Herring Surf shop ,here are selling, for $80, so Im very pleased.

Debenhams have some great prices.

I got the most amazing pair of Snow Boots from Debenhams last year in the sale for 10 pounds. I had them sent to my DIL in the Uk, as they could not be sent to Aus.

But I just had to buy them for that price:)

House of Fraser deliver here as well, as do the higher end dept stores like selfridges and harrods.

Most clothes shops (both high street and online only like asos) deliver, as do a ton of skin care, haircare and cosmetics websites.

You can save an absolutely FORTUNE by buying stuff online!

Just had a look at debenhams says 14 pounds to deliver to aus? Did i miss a free delivery offer??

i also read tesco sometimes offer free delivery to aus.

If you spend more than £50 arrives usually in 14 days used it a lot had lots of summer things in the sale last year

I just made an order at M&S. I also order regularly from White Stuff (12 pounds for delivery plus they automatically take the VAT off), and fat face (10 pound delivery and will refund VAT if you ask them to after ordering). I also regularly find vouchers for 15% off at White Stuff so ends up at bargain prices, plus they're wonderfully designed clothes and really good quality.

Need to get some maternity clothes soon. My friend just ordered from Next and ordered size 10 jeans (as she knows her UK size). They sent her size 12, as size 10 in the UK is equivalent (supposedly) to size 12 here in Aus, so bear that in mind if you order from Next. I might try debenhams instead.

I quite often order stuff from Tesco for my kids - as has been mentioned it's free delivery for orders over £50. I stock up when they have their sales (which makes the stuff even cheaper than it already is!) which is great as my little ones are getting into their summer gear as they are trying to sell it all off. I usually stock up on things like swimming costumes (I get them for about £3 each) and t-shirts, dresses etc. Anything with a name on such as Disney/Peppa Pig can't be shipped over and I can only assume that it has something to do with brands and rights.

I got some maternity stuff sent over from Next but from the UK site - my mum ordered it and I paid the postage over here. If you have someone willing to do that and you can get some bits in the sale you won't have to spend a fortune. I got a couple of bits from Ripe over here but they are soooo expensive! I ended up buying things from Big W and K Mart - my favourite maternity tops ended up being less than $10 each from Kmart! Target has some nice bits too, but wait for when they have their specials on - they often do 30-40% off certain products, including maternity wear. I got a pair of jeans that I wore non-stop for $15. I hated spending money on maternity clothes that you wear for such a short time and can't stand the sight of once the baby arrives!

Need to get some maternity clothes soon. My friend just ordered from Next and ordered size 10 jeans (as she knows her UK size). They sent her size 12, as size 10 in the UK is equivalent (supposedly) to size 12 here in Aus, so bear that in mind if you order from Next. I might try debenhams instead.

Top shop, Dorothy Perkins, new look and Asos all do good (and cheap) maternity stuff and deliver here. They often have free delivery promos or codes floating around. If you go via quidco you'll get cash back too! :)

Archived