457 Visa processing time - August 2013

HeadingtoAus

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are you apto pavy and how many times your case officers have been changed?

This is mine 3rd case officer . I don't know what is going on ?

My nomination was approved but they still request documents related to position ,skill .

My boss got an email through today asking for more info on the nomination :( (it's a small company so he lets me know what's going on). The annoying thing is he already provided most of the information in the submission, so I'm a bit confused why they're asking again. One extra thing they want is a signed contract from me. Does anyone know if this would have to be a certified copy? It doesn't specifically say it has to be, but it does mentioned the general certification process in a separate part of the letter they sent him.

By the way, this is the first either of us have heard from Immigration since the submissions - i.e. no introduction from a Case Officer, so I guess you don't always get informed when one is allocated.

My boss got an email through today asking for more info on the nomination :( (it's a small company so he lets me know what's going on). The annoying thing is he already provided most of the information in the submission, so I'm a bit confused why they're asking again. One extra thing they want is a signed contract from me. Does anyone know if this would have to be a certified copy? It doesn't specifically say it has to be, but it does mentioned the general certification process in a separate part of the letter they sent him.

By the way, this is the first either of us have heard from Immigration since the submissions - i.e. no introduction from a Case Officer, so I guess you don't always get informed when one is allocated.

When did you lodge your application? I've heard of may people who never knew that their CO was appointed...

Not sure if it should be certified...most people however sign and scan their contracts and email it to the prospective employer...so it would not be original and thus it cannot be certified.

Good luck! Sure everything will go well! :wink:

Hi!

Not sure if we were lucky, but our 457 visa (my husband was offered a job) was approved in one day. Application was sent one day and approved the next one. My husband got offered the job end of June if I'm not wrong, and we left the UK end of August.

I'm sure all wil be OK with yours. Good luck!

Hi,

Could anybody please share me your experience with August 2013 visa processing time.

my application was lodged on 1-Aug-2013. currently in application being processed further status.

your reply is much appreciated.

Thanks

Hi Pinkypiglet

And the waiting continues....:rolleyes:

When did the company lodge the nomination application?

Hiya,

everything was was all lodged on 23/12/13 nomination approved on 7/01/14 and nothing since :confused: MA said she would contact us if she hears anything.

Hi Pinkypiglet

Our nomination appl was also lodget on 23/12/2013...haven't heard anything from immi to date...I really do not understand the processing times! Some people's visa applications get approved within a day or two and others wait for months.

Hi Pinkypiglet

Our nomination appl was also lodget on 23/12/2013...haven't heard anything from immi to date...I really do not understand the processing times! Some people's visa applications get approved within a day or two and others wait for months.

hiya,

Snap, I bet I'm on the months to wait list lol :chatterbox: I hate being in limbo, let me know if you get any news :biggrin:

When did you lodge your application? I've heard of may people who never knew that their CO was appointed...

Not sure if it should be certified...most people however sign and scan their contracts and email it to the prospective employer...so it would not be original and thus it cannot be certified.

Good luck! Sure everything will go well! :wink:

I lodged my application on the 16th January. So hasn't been that long yet. Still kind of torture though!

I was thinking about it this morning and realised that my contract IS original so why would it need to be certified as a copy!!! *facepalm*. Visa stress completely screws with my brain.

An hour after my boss emailed off more info, Immigration approved his nomination...2 minutes later (literally!) I got an email saying that my visa had been granted! :biggrin: I can't believe how quick it was in the end - just under 3 weeks since we applied.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. I know it's torture, but you will get there :)

An hour after my boss emailed off more info, Immigration approved his nomination...2 minutes later (literally!) I got an email saying that my visa had been granted! :biggrin: I can't believe how quick it was in the end - just under 3 weeks since we applied.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. I know it's torture, but you will get there :)

Congrats wombat!!! We are week behind you do hoping for some of your luck!! Where you heading and what's your occupation? You must be chuffed!

For some of us it took 5+ month for processing. Is this normal or its worst case and happens very offen with few unlucky people ?

I had applied since 35 days and no any response from my MA. I dont have any details or TRN to track myself and getting no response from MA.

Thanks,

How we all doing? All still up at silly o clock and having a little wish at bed time hoping the visa fairy has been in the morning??........ Oops thinking aloud again :biglaugh:

Still nothing our end :cry::cry:

Hello

still nothing here either my BF is convinced we'll hear this week!! I've never felt so much in limbo in my life..

Come on nice visa people make some lovely pio people happy!!!

Hello

still nothing here either my BF is convinced we'll hear this week!! I've never felt so much in limbo in my life..

Come on nice visa people make some lovely pio people happy!!!

Fingers and toes crossed! Just checking in to see if you'd heard anything - it'll come through soon I'm sure. Had all my stuff shipped today, such a stressful process!! You've got all this to come soon! :-)

Archived