457 Visa processing time - August 2013

HeadingtoAus

Hey, nothing exciting to report yet. Spoke to my MA yesterday, mainly to vent some frustration, and they confirmed I do have a CO allocated and they are reviewing my application so fingers crossed I'll hear something soon.

Wow that's great news you have a CO :biggrin: All being well you should either have an answer soon or them wanting more paper work, keep us posted. I'm still waking at 3/4 to check emails lol :chatterbox:

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow that's great news you have a CO :biggrin: All being well you should either have an answer soon or them wanting more paper work, keep us posted. I'm still waking at 3/4 to check emails lol :chatterbox:

Thanks Pinkypiglet! They requested a medical 3 weeks ago so I'm kinda hoping they would have requested any other additional paperwork at the same time (wishful thinking perhaps?!) As soon as I hear anything you guys will probably be the first to know!! Yup, I was up having an email conversation with my migration manager at 4am (he's in Hong Kong) - I like to think of it as adjusting to the new time zone ahead of the game :biggrin:

Hi everyone! We are also busy with our 457 visa application. Nomination lodged on 23 December 2013 and visa application lodged on 4 January 2014.....both of these have not been approved as yet.....

Glad to see that we are not the only ones waking up early every morning to check our emails!

Hi everyone! We are also busy with our 457 visa application. Nomination lodged on 23 December 2013 and visa application lodged on 4 January 2014.....both of these have not been approved as yet.....

Glad to see that we are not the only ones waking up early every morning to check our emails!

Hello Aussie,

welcome :biggrin: Where you planning to go in Oz? Think I may miss my routine of checking emails at 3am.......not lol

hello

how do you know when a CO has been allocated?

checking immi every morning still in progress, no health checks required and all docs received.

this is torture and weve only been waiting since last thursday ha ha! guess it feels longer as he got offered the role early Dec!

hello

how do you know when a CO has been allocated?

checking immi every morning still in progress, no health checks required and all docs received.

this is torture and weve only been waiting since last thursday ha ha! guess it feels longer as he got offered the role early Dec!

Hey Kezzles,

I couldn't figure it out from the immi account either - mine says "Processing" next to my name (above the document list), don't know if that means anything though! I think your MA gets an email notification when a CO has been allocated, so maybe check with them?

Torture is definitely how I'd describe it! I was offered the job in early August, actually been doing the job from the UK since September...getting pretty tired now! :cry: I really thought things would go fast once the nomination was approved so the 3 week wait since then has been horrid.

Keep your chin up mate, it will all fall into place soon! :wubclub:

Hey,

Where are you applying from and to as the wait time appears to vary quite a lot depending on whether you're in a high or low risk country and also which state you're applying to live in as the different immi centres will have different processing times? Hopefully you'll hear something good soon. If I were you I'd contact your MA for an update.

I am from High-risk country and mine visa is from 485 to 457 via Bridging A. I believe my immi centre is in Sydney - not sure.

I did contact my MA two weeks ago but still waiting for correspondance. ///

Thank for your suggestion anyway. Yes now I am waiting impatiently with frustration.

Visa got granted TODAY!!!!! Finally!!!

Took me 5 weeks from the day I lodged my application!

FLying to Sydney on the 6th!

It will be yours soon guys, don't fret!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

thats great news, what was ur lodged date again, mine was 23/12/13 I think we will b weeks yet :swoon: Have a great time :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::cute::tongue:

Visa got granted TODAY!!!!! Finally!!!

Took me 5 weeks from the day I lodged my application!

FLying to Sydney on the 6th!

It will be yours soon guys, don't fret!:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Hey well done what a lovely weekend present!!

JPinJp meant to add what was your timeline please?

SOrry for the late reply guys, I just had to tell everyone!=))))

I lodged my application on the 25th December, nomination got approved 10th of January and after 3 weeks--got my visa granted!!

I lodged my application on the 25th December, nomination got approved 10th of January and after 3 weeks--got my visa granted!!

Cool thanks for reply! Bet you're super excited!!!

OMG now depressed our visa is so close in timeline and we have not even got a CO lol, so happy for you I bet ur calling everyone and even shouting it in the street...... I would be :laugh:

OMG now depressed our visa is so close in timeline and we have not even got a CO lol, so happy for you I bet ur calling everyone and even shouting it in the street...... I would be :laugh:

I couldn't even take the grin off my face.lol You'll never know, yours might come through real soon.=)

Archived