6 Years Today !

tonyman

6 yrs today was the 3rd time I had landed in Oz but this time was for good ......its gone so fast ,few jobs , few babies ,few operations , few tears , lots of good weather , some fantastic days out , some great journeys and fishing trips , lovely food ,fresh eggs every day ,watch any premier game I choose to ,minimal rainfall and lots of space to chill .......I am hoping it will get much better though as health wise ive never felt as bad apart from when I swim, feel great after that , maybe that's the next step........more exercise .........:yes:

6 yrs today was the 3rd time I had landed in Oz but this time was for good ......its gone so fast ,few jobs , few babies ,few operations , few tears , lots of good weather , some fantastic days out , some great journeys and fishing trips , lovely food ,fresh eggs every day ,watch any premier game I choose to ,minimal rainfall and lots of space to chill .......I am hoping it will get much better though as health wise ive never felt as bad apart from when I swim, feel great after that , maybe that's the next step........more exercise .........:yes:

Congratulations, onwards and upwards my friend.

thanks Levi ..........hey levi , whats your name .......? I gotta funny feeling we are going to be friends one day .....I do like your attitude ...at I got a felling u have a good sense of humour ......

My name is actually Levi, the full Hungarian name is 'Levente' but the shorter form is much more easy to use. I’d like us to be friends and I’ll probably visit you if and when I get to Perth.

Well, I wanted to google ‘footie’ but my fingers wrote ‘footsie’ - I knew neither word until now - and I ended up ..here:

Archived