Wildlife thread

Guest51810

yep! kids eh!?? 3 yrs at uni studying psychology and she goes to work in a zoo!...................whatever makes her happy though.

Your right - whatever makes her happy plus its not a everyday opportunity. Well not in the uk anyway! Plus she'll always have her degree to fall back on

Edited by Guest51810

Any bird experts on here.. The feathered type! Theres a oyster catcher thats been hanging around near my house. It sits on the roof screeching. I didnt see it yesterday but thought i heard it. Is it normal to see them in a town?? I thought they were only at the coast

The car park is near the loch lol the funny thing is that the place im talking about is the place that the newspaper said was a dogging spot at night! Who knows what those poor swans have saw lol! Before anybody says anything - i only go there during the day!

half an hour away ! is that walking or by car ? whats the name of the Loch.........?

half an hour away ! is that walking or by car ? whats the name of the Loch.........?

Car. Lol its called strathclyde park. They dont do that apparently anymore, it was in the paper saying they had closed the carparks at a night and that the police check. Its a nice place during the day, good walk! Always busy though, you'd have to go the crack of dawn for it to be quiet

A sooty oystercatcher, Jock.

Cheeky320.jpg

A 'bird dropping' spider; they only grow to the size of a fingernail.

Jewel2.jpg

Male turtle 1.5 metres below me at Shark Rock.

Cheeky089.jpg

Sammy, the sunbird.

Cheeky385.jpg

Mum, Dad and the kids, stone curlews nested by my garage. They are also known as 'screaming woman' birds.

KITE037.jpg

Cheers, Bobj.