Happy times

KIRK AND CO

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would I beat you down. We didn't wait to move and kept our UK house. Seems like only loser is the person with the expired visa.
yes the recession was partly to blame for that but by making us stay the recession has enabled us to have a very comfy life here. My wife has just gone on her 4 holiday abroad this year so if I am a loser then I will take that any day :wink:

Guest Guest16631

.......I think most people would be pleased things have worked out for you.........

.......to move or not.......is always a gamble........

.......to have to sell a house is another headache......

........so for those that can at last sell without loosing too much.....

​.........wonderful news........!

Guest Ptp113
yes the recession was partly to blame for that but by making us stay the recession has enabled us to have a very comfy life here. My wife has just gone on her 4 holiday abroad this year so if I am a loser then I will take that any day :wink:

Why are you on this forum?

Feel sorry for people who judge life on how much money they have. I'm glad it's worked out for the OP, we all have decisions to make in life.

I had a good life in the UK, but I knew there was better. Everyday when I wake up to blue skies, sit outside, enjoy a dip in the pool, take the dogs a walk on the beach or river. Pinch myself that I'm so lucky to have this. And truely the best things in life are free. No need for me to spend a fortune to get so some country with better weather and beaches, cos they are all here on my doorstep.

anyway will the keep the UK house going for a while yet with that kinda news

Guest Ptp113
why are you ??

It's called Poms In Oz, not Poms Without Bottle. So again, why are you here?

Guest chris955

Are you saying he is under the influence ? ;)

because i can afford to go and love seeing you wined yourself up over a web site :wink::laugh:

hit a nerve did I sorry.

No i am not poor and never have been. I just laugh at all the fake plastic people i meet in life who talk about making money. I made plenty of money from selling properties in the past but i never posted it on an internet forum. I also lost money because life is too short and i didn't want to keep property at the other side of the world. Such is life. I also earn considerably less money now than i did in the UK.

Kirk has always been concerned about going without enough funds. Good luck to you Kirk I'm pleased you will feel comfortable with the level of financial support you have now. Pleased for you.

I dont mean to answer for him but if your meaning about his funds for going to aus then i think he said a while ago that his visa has expired so he cant go now. I might be wrong though

No i am not poor and never have been. I just laugh at all the fake plastic people i meet in life who talk about making money. I made plenty of money from selling properties in the past but i never posted it on an internet forum. I also lost money because life is too short and i didn't want to keep property at the other side of the world. Such is life. I also earn considerably less money now than i did in the UK.
i said sorry not an attack. How do i know what you have or not have .

Archived