May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

Hi yetimonster,

I checked my page this morning, totally devoid of any expectation as it is the weekend........and imagine my surprise when it had changed to 'Finalised' and 'Granted'!!! Woo hooo

Only trouble is, I am having problems opening the attachment with my visa grant letter at the moment (has anybody else had this problem?). The link just produces a grey pop-up. I don't feel like I can go as mad as I want to, without seeing the actual letter first!!

I hope you have good luck too.

Adam

Hi Adam,

Fantastic news dude! Still waiting at my end, but hopefully not too long now. Good luck with all your future endeavours, now the real adventure begins.

Cheers

​Chris.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Adam,

Fantastic news dude! Still waiting at my end, but hopefully not too long now. Good luck with all your future endeavours, now the real adventure begins.

Cheers

​Chris.

Thanks mate, I am over the moon! The official visa grant letter came through on Tuesday morning and we have started looking at flights already! No point hanging around any more, as we have done enough of that over the past 7-8 months!

Best of luck with your application. Fingers crossed for you!

Adam

I found this forum on google and it is quite informative.

Last week I submitted my Visa app for Sub class 189 and yesterday case officer was allocated.

Quick question: I missed my part time work experience to be assessed by skill select.

I thought they only assess your full time work exp.

Now I have three months less experience than required(8 Years).

My CO told me that you must have complete 8 years of work experience at the time of EOI. Which was 7 Years and 9 Months (if you remove part time work ex which I could not get assessed by Skill Select).

In this case what they will do ?

Right now I have requested my case officer to check the part time work experience if they can consider that. Waiting for their response.

:((

Edited by Vim

I thought subclass 190 was ahead of visa 189 in terms of queueing?

thats correct. However I saw a lot of 189s getting CO before 190s

another possibility is that if you submitted meds and pcc before CO assigned... You might get visa granted without any communication with CO.

lets hope that's the case for all of us who submitted all docs and still waiting for a CO.

lana

I'm a little concerned about my PCC

I called ACPO last Tuesday and they said my PCC were posted on Monday 20th May...I've still not received them. I didn't pay for the courier service (Kicking myself now!) and nothing's come in the post, can anyone let me know how long they waited to receive the docs in the post?

Thanks

​C

I'm a little concerned about my PCC

I called ACPO last Tuesday and they said my PCC were posted on Monday 20th May...I've still not received them. I didn't pay for the courier service (Kicking myself now!) and nothing's come in the post, can anyone let me know how long they waited to receive the docs in the post?

Thanks

​C

Mine took 12 days hubby's 15 from the time of mailing. We haven't paid for extra postage either. 11 days since their posting that is a long time even for the UK Post

hello folks!! Going through the nightmare of Uploading Documents and have few issues. Any help would be great!

1) Despite being uploaded and listed in the below list it still states "required" instead of "received" for half of my document. So should i upload them again??

2) Secondly my list of documents to upload also includes evidence of work experience in australia as "required" Although i specifically marked no aussie experince. SHould i just ignore that requirment??

Mine took 12 days hubby's 15 from the time of mailing. We haven't paid for extra postage either. 11 days since their posting that is a long time even for the UK Post

Thanks Maggie, I suspected as much. I'm going to have to follow up with RM and ACPO I think (Aaaarrrrrrggghhhhhh!). This is the last outstanding document, I'll be livid if it holds up the process:-(

Hi - How do I go about checking whether Medicals have been uploaded by Bridge Clinic? I was told this would happen by 30th May

Cheers

C

If your CO is allocated, ask him/her. If not, just call DIAC at 00611300364613.

i got assigned case officer on the 1st June. i lodged the application on 24th may. i am with adelaide team 2. ive been asked to submit medicals and the form 80. i am onshore

Wow, congrats! Looks like onshore applicants are being fast-tracked:-)

i got assigned case officer on the 1st June. i lodged the application on 24th may. i am with adelaide team 2. ive been asked to submit medicals and the form 80. i am onshore

Thank you Camogie. Your post reminded me today, then I checked online. Haha!

Watermark, i'd like to race you to the finish line, but we've run out of money for the medicals!. I've been told they are going to cost $360 each, so will have to wait until the next pay check!

It should be a hardtime, we r nearly there though, just a matter of time. Booking by calling them doesnt charge you straight away. You know, actually I did undergo a medical check(for PR im sure, everything includled) at the time when I appled for TR, but, to my surprise, I still have to be charged another $332 to repeat the medical.

Ho everyone!

i lodged my application on 31 may.

i am uploading my documents.

how much time do I have to upload them all?

why after uploading some documents, some of them are "received" and others "required"?

i don't think I already have a case officer, am I doing something wrong?

thank you stefano