May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

I elodged my ACT sponsored 190 Application on May 23 and uploaded the documents required, waiting at the moment. Fingers crossed!

We got our CO assigned exactly a month after. There is when she was asking for additional docs, Form 80 for both of us and since we are newly weds to prove that our relationship is genuine. Now it has been a week since we have submitted the reply. We are to going through ACT ;-)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELP!! I have lodged 190, on 25th May... now i want to upload documents and it seems that there is no link for me to get in to do so??? !!

try using IE and see if that makes a difference. For us the pages would not load or fully load using Mozilla, Safari or Chrome.

Hi there,

ive got some questions...

when you say you lodged all the docs...does that include your medicals? I only provided the receipt ive got.

when other ppl say they have upload their medicals does that mean then uploaded the results because as far as i know....he medical cedntre upload the results for us ....and we dont get access to the results.

thanks in advance

​lana

It takes about two weeks (according to the info about medicals) for them to appear in the DIAC system. And no, it is uploaded by the Medical office. By law the doctors office cannot give you the results for the medicals. So do not worry, long as you let your CO know that you have done the medicals you should be okay. If you do not have a CO yet, just wait until she contacts you.

It takes about two weeks (according to the info about medicals) for them to appear in the DIAC system. And no, it is uploaded by the Medical office. By law the doctors office cannot give you the results for the medicals. So do not worry, long as you let your CO know that you have done the medicals you should be okay. If you do not have a CO yet, just wait until she contacts you.

thanks so much for your reply! I have called the medical centre today and they said the results are finalised and I shall receive the paper version soon!

Hi all

Just an update from my end...still waiting patiently for a CO but we're in for a big week this week with:

Medicals being uploaded on Thursday

UK PCC expected in the post tomorrow

South African PCC expected to be completed by end of the week

And it being our 4th week of the CO wait, maybe she/he will grace us with their presence:-)

Good luck everyone and don't forget to post some status updates!

C

Hi all

Just an update from my end...still waiting patiently for a CO but we're in for a big week this week with:

Medicals being uploaded on Thursday

UK PCC expected in the post tomorrow

South African PCC expected to e completed by end of the week

And it being our 4th week of the CO wait, maybe she/he will grace us with their presence:-)

Good luck everyone and don't forget to post some status updates!

C

I can share updates in my application: Since the CO allocation and medicals on 14/05 I submitted all requested docs except IELTS for my spouse (results in 2 weeks). The CO informed me that she was only able to assess our medicals on 24/05 (delay in submitting docs by clinic) and that she is "awaiting final outcomes", whatever that means... She also granted a "brief" extension of this 28 days to submit hubbies IELTS.

Fingers crossed that the medicals won't be referred as there is no real reason for that and I would get the grant as soon as I submit the IELTS!

Good luck everyone!

Edited by JoannaAch

I can share updates in my application: Since the CO allocation and medicals on 14/05 I submitted all requested docs except IELTS for my spouse (results in 2 weeks). The CO informed me that she was only able to assess our medicals on 24/05 (delay in submitting docs by clinic) and that she is "awaiting final outcomes", whatever that means... She also granted a "brief" extension of this 28 days to submit hubbies IELTS.

Fingers crossed that the medicals won't be referred as there is no real reason for that and I would get the grant as soon as I submit the IELTS!

Good luck everyone!

At least you get some communication from your CO. We didn't even get a response that she got all the docs she has requested (besides the automated response from the Birsbane team). Anyhow, glad you are getting closer :-)

Hi there,

ive got some questions...

when you say you lodged all the docs...does that include your medicals? I only provided the receipt ive got.

when other ppl say they have upload their medicals does that mean then uploaded the results because as far as i know....he medical cedntre upload the results for us ....and we dont get access to the results.

thanks in advance

​lana

Have u received any outcome from the medical centre? In AUS, we will receive an envelope from the centre.

I just uploaded the receipt coz Im not allowed to open the envelope of medical result. Btw, I'm in AUS at the moment and did the health check in Mel. I'm sure the department will be able to check the result online.

I also applied the working visa i'm holding with the same receipt, so I think it will do.

I hope this helps!

Have u received any outcome from the medical centre? In AUS, we will receive an envelope from the centre.

I just uploaded the receipt coz Im not allowed to open the envelope of medical result. Btw, I'm in AUS at the moment and did the health check in Mel. I'm sure the department will be able to check the result online.

I also applied the working visa i'm holding with the same receipt, so I think it will do.

I hope this helps!

Hi Watermak,

Thank you for your response. I am in melb too. :) I uploaded the receipt along with all the other docs. I also rang the medical centre today and was told the results were finalized and i should receive the envelope soon.

Btw has anyone been allocated with a CO yet?

I submitted the application on the 17th and still no CO yet.

Lana

We got our CO assigned exactly a month after. There is when she was asking for additional docs, Form 80 for both of us and since we are newly weds to prove that our relationship is genuine. Now it has been a week since we have submitted the reply. We are to going through ACT ;-)

One month, really? Then I have to wait patiently. I thought it would be quicker coz I have heard from a lucky one who got a co in 10 days.

I was asked to provide Form 80 when I was doing my working visa, not sure do I have to complete a new one, a big form.

Canberra has been freezing cold, but their nomination warms me up, haha.

Good luck!!!

Hi Watermak,

Thank you for your response. I am in melb too. :) I uploaded the receipt along with all the other docs. I also rang the medical centre today and was told the results were finalized and i should receive the envelope soon.

Btw has anyone been allocated with a CO yet?

I submitted the application on the 17th and still no CO yet.

Lana

I relocated to ACT for SS. R u VIC nominated? Mel is very nice. :-)

I relocated to ACT for SS. R u VIC nominated? Mel is very nice. :-)

Yeh i am nominated by VIC. Melb is quite awesome but you must be very excited to start a new life in a different city now:)

All the very best.

​Lana

One month, really? Then I have to wait patiently. I thought it would be quicker coz I have heard from a lucky one who got a co in 10 days.

I was asked to provide Form 80 when I was doing my working visa, not sure do I have to complete a new one, a big form.

Canberra has been freezing cold, but their nomination warms me up, haha.

Good luck!!!

​There are always the lucky ones (sometimes it just makes me think if they told the truth) but I had read a few post that were around a month, as ours. If you think Canberra is cold...it is 12 degrees by us in the UK...and it supposed to be summer already! :-)

try using IE and see if that makes a difference. For us the pages would not load or fully load using Mozilla, Safari or Chrome.

Thank u!! Got a link from someone else on the forum and managed to get in. PIO rocks!

​There are always the lucky ones (sometimes it just makes me think if they told the truth) but I had read a few post that were around a month, as ours. If you think Canberra is cold...it is 12 degrees by us in the UK...and it supposed to be summer already! :-)

Maybe Aus is more livable. You guys will be here hopefully very soon!

I need patience patience and patience.

Thanks everyone for your updates.

Since the number of occupations have already reached their ceiling levels, don't you think the time taken to process a visa application would be less than the previous applications??

Since the number of occupations have already reached their ceiling levels, don't you think the time taken to process a visa application would be less than the previous applications??

Not every occupation reached it's quota. Not according to this: http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ click on Reports than Occupation Ceilings link. In fact some categories have zero invitations...

I heard some rumors that they want to process as many application as possible before July's deadline... My CO seems to be in some kind of a hurry as she has already reminded me twice about outstanding documents and asked to submit them faster, even though the 28-days have not passed yet...

Not every occupation reached it's quota. Not according to this: http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/ click on Reports than Occupation Ceilings link. In fact some categories have zero invitations...

According to the link, 6 occupations have reached their ceiling levels. I guess majority of the applications which were earlier processed belonged to these occupations. Now since the applications from these occupations are not getting submitted, can't we assume the time taken for the process would come down??

I heard some rumors that they want to process as many application as possible before July's deadline... My CO seems to be in some kind of a hurry as she has already reminded me twice about outstanding documents and asked to submit them faster, even though the 28-days have not passed yet...

I think the rumors you heard could be true. At the begging of the year they might have set a target that this many number of PR visas they gonna grant. Now since it's almost the end of the current year and if they have not achieved their targets they might hurry things up..By any chance do you know how many PR visas they were planning to grant and how many they have actually granted up to now?

According to the link, 6 occupations have reached their ceiling levels. I guess majority of the applications which were earlier processed belonged to these occupations. Now since the applications from these occupations are not getting submitted, can't we assume the time taken for the process would come down??

I think the rumors you heard could be true. At the begging of the year they might have set a target that this many number of PR visas they gonna grant. Now since it's almost the end of the current year and if they have not achieved their targets they might hurry things up..By any chance do you know how many PR visas they were planning to grant and how many they have actually granted up to now?

No idea...

I think there is only as much a CO can do for your case and I would say that they are working as quick as they can, but with this big line of people waiting for their medicals to be finalized and for security checks everything gets delayed :/ I just don't understand why are they referring medicals of 100% healthy people to MOC if they have a deadline:confused: Really makes no sense...