May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ishaan,

I heard ppl getting a CO only after a week or 2 these days. It has been a week for me and I've heard nothing from diac. Just wondering if you've god a CO allocated to you yet.

thanks

​lana

I'm into my 5th Week .. No CO yet

What do you mean with case officer?

Te ackn mail? Or is it something different?

Sorry for the silly question!

Once you submit your VISA application a case officer is allocated by DIAC. S/He will assess your aplication and grant your PR.

I am on the education page of my visa application and doing it my self. I have a question, what do they mean by highest recognized qualification?

Is it my CA qualification assessed by CPA as comparable to Au Bachelors Degree? If this is the case, how should i mention my M.Com equivalency based on CA, Higher Secondary School Certificate *HSSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) qualification in the visa application as they required all qualifications at Secondary level and above?

Recieved a call from my agent and i have been allocated a co too. S/he has asked for my medicals and further evidence of my employment. Dont understand why she asked for further evidence although i do not claim any points on work experince.

Recieved a call from my agent and i have been allocated a co too. S/he has asked for my medicals and further evidence of my employment. Dont understand why she asked for further evidence although i do not claim any points on work experince.

Mixture of good n bad news for u i guess ...! Now, go ahead and book your medicals !

Ishaan - No news yet, I'm going to follow up with my agent tonight, it's gotta be just round the corner! I'm still waiting on my UK PCC to come through, ACRO said they were posted 20th May but I've not received ANY post for 3 weeks now. Already complained to RM but typically anonymous gov institution - nothing has happened and noone has come back to me:(

Mixture of good n bad news for u i guess ...! Now, go ahead and book your medicals !

Yep looking forward to do my medicals. I had already given salary slips, refrenece letters, appointment letters, bank statements and all sort of supporting documents although i do not claim any points just to be in the safe side. My agent said that they'll take care of this and nothing to worry. Hoping for the best.

Ishaan - No news yet, I'm going to follow up with my agent tonight, it's gotta be just round the corner! I'm still waiting on my UK PCC to come through, ACRO said they were posted 20th May but I've not received ANY post for 3 weeks now. Already complained to RM but typically anonymous gov institution - nothing has happened and noone has come back to me:(

Dont worry they'll allocate a co soon. Cant you request for a duplicate of your pcc if possible?

A little update on my case - just received my husband's IELTS results; he got overall 5.5, needed 4.5 so everything ok:) Everything else, including medicals was cleared during this week. I will submit the document to CO tomorrow and hopefully next week will get the visas!

A little update on my case - just received my husband's IELTS results; he got overall 5.5, needed 4.5 so everything ok:) Everything else, including medicals was cleared during this week. I will submit the document to CO tomorrow and hopefully next week will get the visas!

That's great...not to jump the gun but most people get a grant within a couple of days after submitting the final docs:-)

Good luck!