May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All Today i got outcome result from acs and i am totally frustrated. they write as like below

[TABLE=width: 312]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Your qualification has been assessed as follows:

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 603]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]Your Bachelor of Science in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Khulna University of Engineering

& Technology completed March 2009 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree

with a major in computing

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=width: 586]

[TR]

[TD=align: left]The following employment after August 2011 is considered to equate to work at an appropriately

skilled level and relevant to 262113 (Systems Administrator) of the ANZSCO Code.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

That they didn't count my previous experience ????????????????????

Am finding the waiting game so frustrating, and it hasn't even been that long - submitted our application on 13th May, CO allocated within 10 days. Was asked to submit further details for the points claimed, including bank statements and P60's going back 10 years - took a couple of weeks to get them as we are already in Australia on a work visa but managed. Then was asked for a written statement from my ex husband, plus a certified copy of his passport, to agree that my daughter could be included in the application (I have a court order for Leave to Remove and a Residency Order but they wanted his consent again) - got that as well. Medicals on 7th June and then heard nothing - kept checking on line and medicals plus extra documents kept saying requested. After 2 weeks emailed the CO to ask if they had received everything and, after a few days, reply came saying they had everything, that the medicals were on file for further review (not sure if this means they are referred or just haven't been looked at yet) and that although they were reviewing things regularly we need to appreciate that everyone is assessed on their own merits - as I said, frustrating

Today after unsuccessfully trying to reach our CO we have emailed her. I know it is not much time, but it has been two months so far and neither the the webpage has changed (still showing docs requested) nor had we heard a word from the CO. Yes, seeing people who lodged after we did already holding their visas, it is frustrating. All we know is all of our paperwork has been verified and all docs assessed properly. For us, since we have applied through ACT would be essential to get our visas before the September Canberra rush (election and school start) it will be extremely hard to find any jobs in the following two three months of government transition over there. All we can do is hope that our visa comes very soon. otherwise we'll loose months to move....

Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news Akshay:-(

I'm not sure, you'll have to get State Sponsorship before you submit and you'll need your EILTS test and skills assessment done for the State Sponsorship I think.

Either way, keep tyhe faith as the closure of these occupations is only interim and will be reviewed when the occupation list is finalised so may well become available again on July 1st

Hi Claudiodr,

Hope you are good.

I have submitted my EOI with current score also applied for VIC state nomination. However I can not see my application progress online on VIC website.

Any idea how can I track that ?

Regards

Akshay

Hi Akshay

The only place I think you can see your progress is SkillSelect, where in the correspondence section, under contacts the state will send you an email informing you that a CO has been assigned to your application...until you receive that confirmation; and from then until your SS approval it's a waiting game unfortunately.

Cheers

C

Hi Akshay

The only place I think you can see your progress is SkillSelect, where in the correspondence section, under contacts the state will send you an email informing you that a CO has been assigned to your application...until you receive that confirmation; and from then until your SS approval it's a waiting game unfortunately.

Cheers

C

Hi,

Yes, I am just waiting for VIC State nomination, on their website it says 12 weeks to process an application, so quite a long wait, fingers crossed. Started searching jobs in VIC.

Good Day !!!

5 weeks after lodging, my brother-in-law's 190 visa application has yet to be assigned a CO.

Should we try contacting DIAC? In comparison to other 190 applications, CO allocation has taken forever. I even saw 189 applications getting COs after a couple of weeks

5 weeks after lodging, my brother-in-law's 190 visa application has yet to be assigned a CO.

Should we try contacting DIAC? In comparison to other 190 applications, CO allocation has taken forever. I even saw 189 applications getting COs after a couple of weeks

Well, I guess you can wait for a while, and then reach DIAC with concern.

Today, 5 weeks have been completed and still no case officer!!

Is anyone in the same boat?

It took me 5 weeks and a couple of days - The DIAC site does state average 5 week wait for a case officer though so it's not an extraordinary amount of time (just feels that way, I know;-)

Yeah true..

I am afraid if I get CO allocated after July 1 then my case processing will be dropped to Priority 4, instead of Priority 3.

Plz correct me if I am wrong.

It took me 5 weeks and a couple of days - The DIAC site does state average 5 week wait for a case officer though so it's not an extraordinary amount of time (just feels that way, I know;-)

Yeah true..

I am afraid if I get CO allocated after July 1 then my case processing will be dropped to Priority 4, instead of Priority 3.

Plz correct me if I am wrong.

Why would your priority drop from 4 to 3? You are still a 190 application?

My brother in law lodged his visa application last May 12, still no sign of a case officer, while I've seen others (including 189 applications) get their CO in two weeks or less!

Why would your priority drop from 4 to 3? You are still a 190 application?

My brother in law lodged his visa application last May 12, still no sign of a case officer, while I've seen others (including 189 applications) get their CO in two weeks or less!

See my timeline.

Lodged May 21 so I'm in the hood.

Hi all and congrats to all those who got their grant. Feels positive to hear that.

I have a query and hope if anyone can give the info or their views. Hope we can all help each other.

Visa Lodged: May 21 2013 , CO assigned : 3 June , CO received My wife's (main applicant) medicals but not mine ( secondary applicant), so he asked for receipt and said he will check with them.

Submitted my Medical receipt on 3 June itself. I mailed my CO 19 June, asking him if he received my medicals or not he said " I have been advised that your medical is going under assessment at GLOBAL HEALTH".

Submitted PCC : 26 June 2013 , got confirmation mail from CO that he received it.

I'm worried because only 2 days left for 1 July. Also does anyone know how much time it takes for medical assessment? Can anyone please reply.

Regards

Hi JoannaAch,

Congratulations and all the best to you for a new start in Aus. I feel good and positive to hear about grant, well gives me some hope hahahah.

My Visa lodged May 21 2013 , CO assigned : 3 june , asking for my medicals(secondary applicant), he received my wife's(main applicant) medical already. He asked for medical receipt on 3 June itself and i sent him the same day.

Mailed him on 19 June , asked him if he received my medical or not and he said " I have been advised your medical is going under assessment at GLOBAL HEALTH".

PCC submitted on 26 June 2013, so all the formalities done as that's what he asked for. Now just 2 days left for July 1 im scared and it's taking forever. What do you reckon how much time it can take to pass the medicals? Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Shugah

Hi JoannaAch,

Congratulations and all the best to you for a new start in Aus. I feel good and positive to hear about grant, well gives me some hope hahahah.

My Visa lodged May 21 2013 , CO assigned : 3 june , asking for my medicals(secondary applicant), he received my wife's(main applicant) medical already. He asked for medical receipt on 3 June itself and i sent him the same day.

Mailed him on 19 June , asked him if he received my medical or not and he said " I have been advised your medical is going under assessment at GLOBAL HEALTH".

PCC submitted on 26 June 2013, so all the formalities done as that's what he asked for. Now just 2 days left for July 1 im scared and it's taking forever. What do you reckon how much time it can take to pass the medicals? Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Shugah

Thanks!

Don't worry about medicals being "reviewed by Global Health" that is a normal processing and should not take long. You should get your visa in a week or two after submitting the last document. Although some cases take longer to finalized if CO are too precise and check every single document. Still, your work is over, now you just wait:)

Why are you worried about the July changes? I though these only affect people that submit application after 1st July? All the other cases should be processed normally or even faster...

Hi JoannaArc,

You are a STAR............... Thank you so much for clearing my doubt. You know people who got their grant aren't even active on this forum. You my friend, helping others that is awesome. I hope you have the best of life , health and luck in Aus and may you and your family do wonders in Aus.

Once I get my grant will surely inform you and help others , like the way you are helping.

Regards,

Shugah

Hi JoannaArc,

You are a STAR............... Thank you so much for clearing my doubt. You know people who got their grant aren't even active on this forum. You my friend, helping others that is awesome. I hope you have the best of life , health and luck in Aus and may you and your family do wonders in Aus.

Once I get my grant will surely inform you and help others , like the way you are helping.

Regards,

Shugah

I guess I just can't believe it is finally over and that I managed to do that! Me and hubby started discussing moving to aus more than a few years ago and at last it is happening! But I really should now stop checking the forum and concentrate on my phd or else I will have to postpone my move....

Good luck again!

Need help on Form 80

-----------------------

I uploaded all necessary docs except Form-80. I sent mail to CO with my queries 9 working days ago. She is from GSM.Brisben.Team34. But not yet get any reply....

Can anyone help me on below points?

What will be answer for the below question for VISA 190?

I am applying for a visa to travel to Australia as a : Migrant or

I am applying in Australia for :Permanent residence

What will be answer for the Question-4, because I never traveled to Australia before and this question is asking for passport number if I select 'NO'

Did you use the passport/travel document at Question 1 to enter Australia?

NO (Write the number of the document you used to enter Australia)

YES

Should I put my Date of Birth to answer Question-10?

Date you gained this citizenship:

Question-37: Details of proposed arrival in Australia and

Question-39: What is the main reason for going to Australia? Include details of any dates that are of

special significance to your time in Australia.

Should we keep answer for question-37 as blank and mention about skilled migration in question-39?

Edited by BlackMagic

Hi blackmagic,

dont worry form 80 is to confuse people. All you have to do is to leave it blank if it doesnt apply to you.

For 190 ofcourse you have to tick permanent residency and not migrant.

Question 4 the answer will be NO its just that the form is in such a way that you feel they are still asking, so dont worry answer NO.

if you dont know when you received your citizenship then just look at your birth certificate. If your birth certificate doesnt have a date then your date of birth.

question 37 leave it blank.

question 39 just write or type permanent residency and leave others blank.

hope it will help you.

Please note that this is just what i did for my application as well. Im not migration agent and i dont represent aus immi. The info I gave you is according to your query and according to my common sense used for form 80 . All the best.

Regards,

shugah