May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

N/A

Hi,

We lodged our 190 PR on 20th of June 2013.. And are also still waiting/hoping to even be called for medicals!?!?? 6-8wks we were told.. EIGHT MONTHS ago!!!!!!??? This endless waiting in limbo land is killing me/family!! Have had no explanation at all for delay!?! I could cry with frustration but it wouldn't get us far and am clean out of energy to bother!! So I truly sympathise! Have you had your visa grant yet?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

We lodged our 190 PR on 20th of June 2013.. And are also still waiting/hoping to even be called for medicals!?!?? 6-8wks we were told.. EIGHT MONTHS ago!!!!!!??? This endless waiting in limbo land is killing me/family!! Have had no explanation at all for delay!?! I could cry with frustration but it wouldn't get us far and am clean out of energy to bother!! So I truly sympathise! Have you had your visa grant yet?

Sorry to hear that you guys still have outstanding issues form 2013. If you go online and check your visa page, is there any change, have you been assigned? Have you used an agent? If you have used an agent, you mught want to call Immigration and check if your visa was lodged. There are scammers out there. In fact call the immigrtion office and ask for an update. Say that you are waiting since 2013 and would like an update. you have paid your fees after all....

Many thanks for advice and support! I am worried! I have requested several times my online detail from agent and been given excuses.. And eventually a code but no password! Two requests for this were then ignored, When I ask directly about a CO she avoids question and rambles.. I tried calling immi directly.. Spent hours just to be told they would only communicate with the agent.. Even though I explained I was worried we had been scammed! Desperately Don't want to irk the agent through fear of being placed to bottom of stacker!?!? The agency looks /seems legit.. But think maybe mistakes were made and a bad cover up job has been done!! Will follow your advice though, thank you, and get onto things as I really am fed up of no response!

Hi DizzyD.

I think there are yet a few people who applied around that time and did not get their visa granted, including myself. I have been waiting since July. I know it is really hard but keep it up. Eventually, we will all get our grants. It is just the matter of time.

Hi DizzyD.

I think there are yet a few people who applied around that time and did not get their visa granted, including myself. I have been waiting since July. I know it is really hard but keep it up. Eventually, we will all get our grants. It is just the matter of time.

Ah thanks for reassurance! Sorry to hear you have been waiting so long also.. Feel bit better knowing it's not just us!! Fingers crossed we hear very soon x

Many thanks for advice and support! I am worried! I have requested several times my online detail from agent and been given excuses.. And eventually a code but no password! Two requests for this were then ignored, When I ask directly about a CO she avoids question and rambles.. I tried calling immi directly.. Spent hours just to be told they would only communicate with the agent.. Even though I explained I was worried we had been scammed! Desperately Don't want to irk the agent through fear of being placed to bottom of stacker!?!? The agency looks /seems legit.. But think maybe mistakes were made and a bad cover up job has been done!! Will follow your advice though, thank you, and get onto things as I really am fed up of no response!

If nothing else, the immigration office at least could verify that your agent is a registered one. This way you could be assured that you are not being scammed. Ask to speak to a supervisor right away.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DizzyD

last week (after an excrutiating 8months waiting in the dark) the agent called to say we had been requested to go for our medicals!!! :-) We did this on sat so hope to hear something soon!?!? This visa journey is most definitely not for the faint hearted!!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...