May 190 Visa Lodge Gang

Ishaan

Does your agent sends confirmation mail to your CO regarding the upload of requested docs or he just upload & wait for the outcome, as my consultant just uploads the docs & never send confirmation mail to my CO that he has uploaded requested docs, according to him they will automatically find the uploads, no need to tell him but i believe he mustt acknowledge him through mail to expedite our case. whats ur opinion & what is in your case?

No, i dont think so my agent sends him a confirmation email after uploading the requested docs. And I am too of the same opinion that he should send a confirmation email.

But who can start an argument with our respective agents. Let him do what he thinks is the best. All we can do is just WAIT

Good Luck Brother !

Ishaan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CO may also commit wrong things. For example, my CO was dissatisfied with official evidence of paid work and requireed illegal documents. Then sent my case to external security check. CO deliberately provoked falsifications.

Its the CO's job to check everything and everything, if they feel something needs clarifying or further investigating they must do that.

CO must not provoke doing falsification in case legal documents were provided. I did explanation that some legal papers cannot be obrained due to some resons.

thats not the COs fault, as applicants, we make every effort to provide the requested.

Is your CO actually suggesting you falsify documents? that seems odd and i would have thought it would get a CO in a lot of trouble

Unfortunately, if we want to get a visa for their country, we have to answer the questions they ask, and provide the documents they request. We need them, not the other way round.

That is not your CO's problem, and they are just following the process that is in place.

Has your CO actually suggested you falsify documents?

Ladies and Gents...

I exactly do not know what i am about to write. Although, I had a script running in my mind during this entire journey of my 190 PR Visa, But, now when the time has come, I am blank !

So putting it in a very simple way - I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY ON 25th SEPTEMBER 2013!

Cannot still believe it happened. The entire process took me around 13 months, but guys its worth a waiting period.

All my experience throughout this journey says that people who got their State Sponsorships will get their Visas for sure. I have not seen a single REJECTION case after getting a state sponsorship !

Guys, just hang in there. You guys will get lucky too one day !

Please see my timeline for details .

Bestest Regards

Aanchal and Ishaan

Ladies and Gents... I exactly do not know what i am about to write. Although, I had a script running in my mind during this entire journey of my 190 PR Visa, But, now when the time has come, I am blank ! So putting it in a very simple way - I GOT MY PERMANENT RESIDENCY ON 25th SEPTEMBER 2013! Cannot still believe it happened. The entire process took me around 13 months, but guys its worth a waiting period. All my experience throughout this journey says that people who got their State Sponsorships will get their Visas for sure. I have not seen a single REJECTION case after getting a state sponsorship ! Guys, just hang in there. You guys will get lucky too one day ! Please see my timeline for details . Bestest Regards Aanchal and Ishaan
oh great Ishan... congratulations, so when you are leaving for OZ & how much time you are given?

oh great Ishan... congratulations, so when you are leaving for OZ & how much time you are given?

Thanks a lot ! Im planning to leave somewhere around in mid January 2013 and the last entry date given to me is 12th June 2014 :)

Thanks everybody for the prayers and Wishes :)

Ishaan

Hi Tamilope,

Well I think there is a misunderstanding, anyways I apologize if I said that. I personally believe that lot of organizations have their budget for a new year and they have in mind about how many people to hire for next year and so etc etc.... The matter is in regards to Australia and not any particular state or territory.

Isn't that in every country that end of the year there are fewer job opportunities? I reckon you know what i mean. I may be wrong as I'm not an expert, but you never know you might score a job before the end of this year. All the best & if you find job do share the good news with us. For my wife I told her to come to Aus next year and look for a job, as she is in IT. We gonna be in Melbourne, Victoria, so yah sorry again as I meant more job opp. in all over Aus.

Cheers

Dear Forum Mates,

Finally its over, end of my waiting period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahooooooooooo.......................VISA Granted..........................:laugh:

It takes exactly 5 months from visa lodge, Thanks to all.............

Dear Forum Mates,

Finally its over, end of my waiting period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yahooooooooooo.......................VISA Granted..........................:laugh:

It takes exactly 5 months from visa lodge, Thanks to all.............

Hello Ahona....

Congratulations to you.....

I have also received the 'GRANT'