Girly meet up in Brisbane CBD Saturday 27th July .....

I may have already posted about this, but since then we have now finalised a date .... a few of us are staying in Brisbane for the weekend, arriving Friday 26th until Sunday 28th ....

Quite a few girls are joining us at the actual meet up on the Saturday in the CBD ....

If anyone is interested in this please add to this thread and or keep watching ..... I will post a meet up place ... once I have liaised with the girls from LIQ .....

Looking forward to meeting some lovely ladies :wubclub:

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooh, would be fab to meet you! I'll pop this in my calendar. Is it strictly girls only? Hubby likes meeting new folk too!

This one is strictly girls, I am afraid, only because quite a few girls on LIQ wanted to meet friends so it made sense ....

me and my oh are in Brisbane earlier in July .... He is on a course, we are already meeting Geraldine and her hubby, so you are welcome to join us then ... It would be lovely if you could x x

i will check the date with oh later and pm you and we can take it from there x x

I may have already posted about this, but since then we have now finalised a date .... a few of us are staying in Brisbane for the weekend, arriving Friday 26th until Sunday 28th ....

Quite a few girls are joining us at the actual meet up on the Saturday in the CBD ....

If anyone is interested in this please add to this thread and or keep watching ..... I will post a meet up place ... once I have liaised with the girls from LIQ .....

Looking forward to meeting some lovely ladies :wubclub:

Hi, am interested in joining in your meet up, and don't want to sound ageist, but is there an age limit - not sure if grannies are included (60 year old) !!!! There could be three of us from around the Redland Bay/Birkdale/Hemmant areas!!

​Val x

This one is strictly girls, I am afraid, only because quite a few girls on LIQ wanted to meet friends so it made sense ....

me and my oh are in Brisbane earlier in July .... He is on a course, we are already meeting Geraldine and her hubby, so you are welcome to join us then ... It would be lovely if you could x x

i will check the date with oh later and pm you and we can take it from there x x

Heee, no problem, just that oddly the husband has become the more sociable one since we moved here! Hopefully we can make it to meet you earlier in the month if his lordship isn't working away :o)

I don't often go to girls-only meets as I'm not particularly 'girly' heheh, but if there's folk going not in heels I may just fit in ;o)

Hi, am interested in joining in your meet up, and don't want to sound ageist, but is there an age limit - not sure if grannies are included (60 year old) !!!! There could be three of us from around the Redland Bay/Birkdale/Hemmant areas!!

​Val x

no age restrictions .... I am no spring chicken lol, don't let my PIO name put anyone off thinking I am a Marilyn Monroe character who totters around in high heels .... :cute: I am 50 and will be wearing sensible shoes lol x x

Heee, no problem, just that oddly the husband has become the more sociable one since we moved here! Hopefully we can make it to meet you earlier in the month if his lordship isn't working away :o)

I don't often go to girls-only meets as I'm not particularly 'girly' heheh, but if there's folk going not in heels I may just fit in ;o)

​You will be fine, I am more of a Tom boy if I am honest lol .....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest16631

.......pleased your coming Pablo.......and I think we would like to listen to your tales.....

​.......wouldn't want earmuffs....lol....!

.......pleased your coming Pablo.......and I think we would like to listen to your tales.....

​.......wouldn't want earmuffs....lol....!

Is he dressing up as a woman :wink: hope we recognise him .... Oh we will 6 foot 4 with a dodgy wig :laugh:

Just bumping this post lol,

Hi Love Shoes,

I would be keen to join the meet up, just moved to Wynnum with my family.

Could you PM me when you sort a place / time. sounds fun.

I note Val and friends also coming from South East direction.

cheers

Tuosist

Hi Love Shoes,

I would be keen to join the meet up, just moved to Wynnum with my family.

Could you PM me when you sort a place / time. sounds fun.

I note Val and friends also coming from South East direction.

cheers

Tuosist

Lovely.

Absolutely no problem at all with a PM, but I shall be putting the date / time / meeting place on the forum a couple of weeks before the event, plus a couple of days before and probably the day before .... look forward to meeting all you lovely ladies (and drag queens ..... yes Pablo and GBuss I mean you) :wink:

Lovely.

Absolutely no problem at all with a PM, but I shall be putting the date / time / meeting place on the forum a couple of weeks before the event, plus a couple of days before and probably the day before .... look forward to meeting all you lovely ladies (and drag queens ..... yes Pablo and GBuss I mean you) :wink:

OK that's fine, I will get the details from the forum!

thank you

I would also be interested in meeting up. We plan to move to Brisbane mid July so timing is perfect for me!

Lovely ...... Early July I will post the venue then remind nearer the time, I am thinking bout 2 meets both @ the same venue .... say one for 3pm and evening meet at 7 00 pm .... 7.30 pm ???? Could you lovely ladies let me know if this is ok .... X

Also planning to come along :smile:

sounds like there will be quite a few :yes:

Millie x

Cool, I was doing a head count, but have run out of fingers .....

:biggrin:

Sorry I've not replied to your email .... Will do .... But I haven't been feeling my usual jovial self for a wee while ...... Hope your well x x

Archived