Girly meet up in Brisbane CBD Saturday 27th July .....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely ...... Early July I will post the venue then remind nearer the time, I am thinking bout 2 meets both @ the same venue .... say one for 3pm and evening meet at 7 00 pm .... 7.30 pm ???? Could you lovely ladies let me know if this is ok .... X

I think I could easily manage both ;-)

I think I could easily manage both ;-)

Cool, the first might run into the second, who knows lol, .....

Going o email the owner of The Pig & Whistle to see if they can accommodate all us lassies :yes: hope so, because it is such an easy place to find .... we can always move on though once we know we are all there ......

......look at the bottom of the page......life in Queensland.....

I clearly need to pay more attention to detail! Would love to blame it on the stress of moving over here but so far it has all been fantastic. Next stage might be more of a headache seeking out Brisbane suburbs that we like and can afford!

Ok girls, I have emailed the owner of the pig n whistle & we are welcome, he has asked a couple of ?'s ...

i have pasted his email below .... Please add suggestions .... Re the dining ....

Hi

No problem for us.

Please clarify numbers and also if you will keep the same area for both events or if you want to book two separate areas.

Do you want to be in the bar/beer garden area or the dining room.

Kind regards

Hope you all have a really great time. Promise me your'll organise another for next year when I get there ;)

Hopefully it will become an annual event ......

I must start @ the beginning of this thread and the LIQ one so that can give this guy some ideas of numbers ......

Being the middle of winter it might be best to go with the dining area, especially if it ends up a rainy day - those parasols only keep so much water off! I think I know the area that would be sectioned off as we sat there for the beer festival on Australia Day when the flood rain started! It's near the back of the pub, raised section.

As for the count, that's me plus a probable one other for the early meet :o)

Ok, had confirmation from the owner of the Pig N Whistle .... who is expecting us I counted up both on here and PIO and have said around about 24 ladies .... but informed him that it may be more or less ... he is cool with that .... I am actually going to be visiting the Pig N Whistle next week end to choose which side, but I am thinking the covered side, it is split ... so we can easily move from the eating area to the bar .......

I am thinking that maybe we all make a little badge (mine won't be very good) with our PIO / LIQ name on it and our real name under it .... any other suggestions for identification are very welcome .....

So I have so far said to the owner 3PM and 7.30 PM hope this is OK with everyone ...... will update just before the date x x

Guest The Ropey HOFF

If you pay for our flights, me and Tonyman will do a Dream Boys strip act for you ladies, let us know because we will have to dust the cobwebs hoff our leopard skin thongs.

If you pay for our flights, me and Tonyman will do a Dream Boys strip act for you ladies, let us know because we will have to dust the cobwebs hoff our leopard skin thongs.

:laugh: We won't say no to the cabaret but you will have to pay for your own flights, we girls need our money for the bar bill & the shops :biglaugh:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
:laugh: We won't say no to the cabaret but you will have to pay for your own flights, we girls need our money for the bar bill & the shops :biglaugh:

Who pays for the baby oil, that will be rubbed into our taut muscular torsos?

Who pays for the baby oil, that will be rubbed into our taut muscular torsos?

Baby Oil :laugh: don't you mean WD40? For your rusty limbs :biglaugh: :laugh:

NB .... You set yourself up for that one :twitcy:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Love Shoes

Oooo it's only 3 weeks off! Really looking forward to it, hope we get nice weather if outdoors it was glorious today way too warm for even a cardi! I've become accustomed to afternoon boozing of late, something about nice weather and alcohol on a Saturday, works really well, so the 3pm slot is ideal.

can't wait to meet everyone, and I'm so glad we're a mixed bag age-wise, I get on with pretty much anyone but would feel ancient if all 20 somethings!

Oooo it's only 3 weeks off! Really looking forward to it, hope we get nice weather if outdoors it was glorious today way too warm for even a cardi! I've become accustomed to afternoon boozing of late, something about nice weather and alcohol on a Saturday, works really well, so the 3pm slot is ideal.

can't wait to meet everyone, and I'm so glad we're a mixed bag age-wise, I get on with pretty much anyone but would feel ancient if all 20 somethings!

:laugh: Me too ..... We seem to have a good variety of ages .... It should be a cool day ...... really looking forward to it ....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Pom Queen
I think we will have a broad spectrum of ages, lovely your coming, yes bring your daughter too ..... X

Have you a list who is going?

Have you a list who is going?

Me & Millie went through the thread on LIQ & here ...... I think we have 24 thereabouts ..... the hardest thing will be remembering who's who :embarrassed: I think we will easily recognise The Hoff tho :biglaugh: (he's providing the cabaret lol)