Girly meet up in Brisbane CBD Saturday 27th July .....

Looking forward to meeting you all, I'll be there with a friend, but we won't be arriving until later, so we'll make the evening shift.

Rainyc......I'd be keen for a GC meet up too, I'm in Ormeau. Staying with a friend at Victoria Point for the night so I don't have to drive home. If I'd known earlier we could've arranged something!

Di x

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooo a room, how posh! I don't remember any doors lol, I wonder if he just means the raised area as it has a rail around it...? Still private-ish and easy to spot interlopers especially men :op

Not sure about food, I'll have had me lunch but tend to get 'snacky' after arvo beers! If anything it'll be a bar snack for me, or a shared pizza :o) nothing big!

Actually Hun, I think it's more of a private (ish) area for us ..... but anything could happen with me at the helm :biglaugh:

Looking forward to meeting you all, I'll be there with a friend, but we won't be arriving until later, so we'll make the evening shift.

Rainyc......I'd be keen for a GC meet up too, I'm in Ormeau. Staying with a friend at Victoria Point for the night so I don't have to drive home. If I'd known earlier we could've arranged something!

Di x

lovely, just got your pm thanks x x

i might have to get a bit of "drinking" practice in on Friday night :biglaugh: otherwise I will be paralytic in a corner for the evening shift :cry:

You are very welcome .... Look forward to meeting you x x

Fab, thank you, I've been missing my friends like crazy since we got here so a girlie day/night is right up my street, see you on Saturday, look forward to meeting you x

I know, 48 hours from now the first instalment will be in full swing! Yay! Looks like it'll be a nice day too, all the better for moseying along to P&W RIVERSIDE (see what I did there? Trying to get this into everyone's subconscious!).

We'll have picked up my lovely cocoon garden chair from Bali at Home by then, I will have to delay lounging in it til Sunday :oD

Well I have just packed my bag(s) :wink: and remembered to check my oil and water :wink: (car) ..... just going to Hoover round, then have another shower .... Take the dog out for a quick one, then set off on the horrid drive ..... ( one way track) more or less up to The SC ..... will take coffee and lots of CDs with me to help the journey ..... See you all tomorrow x x

Aww man, I really wish you were in Brisbane and coming to the meetup! Have fun whatever you get up to this weekend! :o)

Me too! Would of been brill. Maybe some day! Not doing anything this weekend, going to be puppysitting. Think i'll definitely be reaching for the wine lol

Hope yous arent too hungover the next day!

That was fun! I stayed a bit later than planned, which is not a bad thing :oD so nice to meet everyone, sorry about the surprise appearance of paisleybloke due to locked-out-of-houseness but even that worked out well.

Thank you Gill for organising this, and we should definitely conspire to organise a pre-Christmas meetup, this time for blokes as well!